Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gas Station Discussion...

Getting gasoline has become the chore I hate most! Not bc of prices, but the inconsiderate fucktards that hog the pump lanes.
    I see people park in the pump lanes all the time, go in to buy a soda and not purchase gas. I guess bc of shade.
    Second, there are those who buy gas but then go in and buy a soda. I have tolerance for this if there are other pumps open, if not why not pull out of the way. The only exception is if you need a receipt and the printer isn't working.(another source of irritation)
    Another is single vehicles that pump or do all the above in the RV lanes.
    These actions have become fertile ground for arguments and even fighting.

CH3N02
    CH3NO2

lol funny. These are the same people who complain if someone else parks their car at the pump and runs errands inside.

They're inconsiderate and can't be fixed. I just try my best to ignore them. They're special, or so they think LOL

Now the receipt thing pisses me off. $4+ a gallon and they can't keep the pumps filled with receipt paper? Usually its the same stations, so I just stop giving them my money and go somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Getting gasoline has become the chore I hate most! Not bc of prices, but the inconsiderate fucktards that hog the pump lanes.
    I see people park in the pump lanes all the time, go in to buy a soda and not purchase gas. I guess bc of shade.
    Second, there are those who buy gas but then go in and buy a soda. I have tolerance for this if there are other pumps open, if not why not pull out of the way. The only exception is if you need a receipt and the printer isn't working.(another source of irritation)
    Another is single vehicles that pump or do all the above in the RV lanes.
    These actions have become fertile ground for arguments and even fighting.
    CH3N02
    x100......The only time I run in to buy something is while my gas is pumping and not before or after. By the time, I am done making my purchase, the truck is just about full...

What about the gas stations where the pump is the slowest damn thing and it takes like 10 min to fill up a tank.....Hate those.

Gas vehicles at the diesel pumps when there are gas pumps available. These people should be shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I start my gas pump and run in and get my soda, potty break as quick as possible but Admittedly, it's a 20 gallon tank...doesn't take too long to fill. But if there is a line I wait and move my car. I do get most of my gas at Costco so there's no soda or bathrooms to deal with or diesel pumps.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Was so pissed this past Sun pulled into the Pilot at the 95 and 40 in the motorhome and pull up to the RV island and there is a guy that just unloaded 5 gas cans out of his truck and is unscrewing the tops!😡👊

Old people tend to get less patient having to wait in line when I pump gas and then afterwards leave my car there and get some goodies inside. :p
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Gas vehicles at the diesel pumps when there are gas pumps available. These people should be shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I used to hate that when I had a diesel.

The other thing that irritates me is when people don't pull forward so i have to go around and back in. There's a "Please pull forward" sign posted at most stations.

I was backing into a busy gas station at the river with the boat and some fucktard pulled into the spot that I was backing into. I got out of my truck and asked him to please move. He told me to fuck off and went inside. So now not only can't I not fill the boat, I'm blocking the driveway to the gas station with my truck. When he came back 10 mins later with a big gulp, he put $6 worth of gas in his car and took off. I wanted to walk up and smack the soda cup out of his hand while he was pumping gas, instead I walked up to the guy's window and called him a fucking asshole as he pulled away. He was a river local.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I used to hate that when I had a diesel.

The other thing that irritates me is when people don't pull forward so i have to go around and back in. There's a "Please pull forward" sign posted at most stations.

I was backing into a busy gas station at the river with the boat and some fucktard pulled into the spot that I was backing into. I got out of my truck and asked him to please move. He told me to fuck off and went inside. So now not only can't I not fill the boat, I'm blocking the driveway to the gas station with my truck. When he came back 10 mins later with a big gulp, he put $6 worth of gas in his car and took off. I wanted to walk up and smack the soda cup out of his hand while he was pumping gas, instead I walked up to the guy's window and called him a fucking asshole as he pulled away. He was a river local.
    This happened to me too. Really pisses you off when someone slides in knowing your intentions.

CH3N02
    CH3NO2

Saw this guy on my trip to Burley