Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Mommy Diet

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar
    Ready for the Week:
    Tuna salad, chicken in the crockpot, bacon, eggs, salmon and snacks Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1405298935670.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  53.7 KB

Good luck this week MMA, sounds like your ready to go.

After two weeks should be easier. But no wine and fireball at the river this weekend, ill have to figure the carbs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Managed Assets View Post
    After two weeks should be easier. But no wine and fireball at the river this weekend, ill have to figure the carbs out.
    Lisa. When I do low carbs I drink vodka at the river. That's if u like vodka.

On the other hand I think I always drink vodka lol

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post

I have been drinking Vodka and Mio. Low carb and you hydrate at the same time. Also, I think Bacardi (clear) and diet is low carb as well...

I drank Bacardi and diet coke last trip, but im a beer drinker and plugging a mix drink all day just didn't seem natural. I switched to ultra Michelob but couldn't get use to the skinny chick can and ended back on Coors light. Probably only had 40-50 lol, gained a pound or so back and was back in keto a day later on Tuesday. I heard the carb count wont knock you out of keto from beer but the body will burn the alcohol first which stops the weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I have been drinking Vodka and Mio. Low carb and you hydrate at the same time. Also, I think Bacardi (clear) and diet is low carb as well...
    Love Vodka, just the past few months I have been doing the wine thing. Thanks for the reminder, it's back to Vodka and 5 calorie diet Cranberry. Milk, I think you are the one that made me the rootbeer and vanilla vodka, yummy!

Mommy Diet

Love Vodka, just the past few months I have been doing the wine thing. Thanks for the reminder, it's back to Vodka and 5 calorie diet Cranberry. Milk, I think you are the one that made me the rootbeer and vanilla vodka, yummy!
    Yes I think I did. That's my favorite and always like to share. I jus bought some more vanilla the other day. Yum
    I do diet root beer and vanilla and no weight gain.

Just added to my shopping list!

He got my wife to fall in love with the rootbeer float too.... lol, good thing he's way uglier than me
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: