Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Mommy Diet

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    The wing? Lol I did have them once last week. What is in it? I'll have to stop eating them. The first time I did Atkins, 2000, I lost 20 lbs in 4 months eating hot wings for lunch every day. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I'm just saying the way I make em, lol...I'm positive it will have sugar in it atleast...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordie View Post
    I'm just saying the way I make em, lol...I'm positive it will have sugar in it atleast...
    Oh. The ones I eat are from Costco and they have less than 1 gram of carbs. I'll have to look at the ingredients. I just haven't been eating them much bc of the sodium.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I just grab some wings, sauce them up in some franks little salt and pepper and throw them on the grill. Might try some garlic and parmesan next time.

Oh. The ones I eat are from Costco and they have less than 1 gram of carbs. I'll have to look at the ingredients. I just haven't been eating them much bc of the sodium.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I've got a bag of premade ones in my freezer, I haven't looked at the ingredients, if I like what I see, well then I know what's for lunch lol

Edit...I still have that huge roast I made yesterday, so I can snack on that all day, and through the week!

Quote Originally Posted by boatnam1 View Post
    I just grab some wings, sauce them up in some franks little salt and pepper and throw them on the grill. Might try some garlic and parmesan next time.
    Do you marinade them in Franks sauce? I'm going to buy some wings today. I need to eat more chicken.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yep....I got some chicken and fish yesterday i was hitting the beef a little too hard. A easy chicken meal is pan grill up a nice chicken breast melt some butter and throw in some garlic and mushrooms and pour over chicken.

Do they do something special to it? Is that how you have it?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    The restaurant food is excellent there. Breakfast deals are the bomb. The quality of the goods are top notch.
    ~$10 gets you a steak, beer and all the fixins(steaknstein). Good old German comfort food.:
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Don't have much of an appetite this morning so I'm eating fresh mozzarella for breakfast at the beach.

Attachment 42884

Attachment 42885

Sent from my Bat Cave

Little BBQ at work todayName:  IMG_1058[1].jpg
Views: 113
Size:  90.9 KB

Non atkins boysName:  IMG_1060[1].jpg
Views: 87
Size:  23.7 KB