Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mommy Diet

Mommy Diet

After a few weeks of eating what ever the fuck I wanted, my stomach and my scale have told me to fuck off! I'm going a tad hardcore for 2 weeks to get my body back to it's normal state. So, I decided to do the OG Atkins diet, basically I'm only eating things that had a mommy and cheese. Who else wants to join me?

Oh and no I'm not pregnant, although a day of dealing with Nordie on this diet, I do feel like I have a 5 year old kid. But, he's a cute kid so it's ok.

I went to Costco and purchased about $160 of meat, including Bison burgers...yummy!!!

For breakfast today I ate 2 eggs (only 1 yolk) and 2 pieces of bacon. My snack was fresh mozzarella cheese. Lunch was funny because I arrived at my sisters house with a cooler for my Mahi Mahi and grilled it. Dinner, was steak wrapped in bacon!

I'm stuffed but the thing I'll miss most is my giant bowl of whipped cream. Oh well, I Miss my size 2 super skinny jeans more right now.

Who's in?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    After a few weeks of eating what ever the fuck I wanted, my stomach and my scale have told me to fuck off! I'm going a tad hardcore for 2 weeks to get my body back to it's normal state. So, I decided to do the OG Atkins diet, basically I'm only eating things that had a mommy and cheese. Who else wants to join me?

Oh and no I'm not pregnant, although a day of dealing with Nordie on this diet, I do feel like I have a 5 year old kid. But, he's a cute kid so it's ok.

I went to Costco and purchased about $160 of meat, including Bison burgers...yummy!!!

For breakfast today I ate 2 eggs (only 1 yolk) and 2 pieces of bacon. My snack was fresh mozzarella cheese. Lunch was funny because I arrived at my sisters house with a cooler for my Mahi Mahi and grilled it. Dinner, was steak wrapped in bacon!

I'm stuffed but the thing I'll miss most is my giant bowl of whipped cream. Oh well, I Miss my size 2 super skinny jeans more right now.

Who's in?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Ok,,,, I'M ON IT!!!..... (the diet that is!! ) ;0)..... I'll start when I get to Oahu on friday... :0)...
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Bear View Post
    Ok,,,, I'M ON IT!!!..... (the diet that is!! ) ;0)..... I'll start when I get to Oahu on friday... :0)...
    Perfect! But, when you get there on Friday, you'll need to unpack and smell the flowers so plan on starting Sunday, it's more realistic.

Attachment 42622

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm going on the fuck it get fat diet. I don't have anyone to impress. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    LMAO.... I've been on that diet... it sucks!!!... :0)...
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Mommy diet. That's awesome! #PETA lol

I don't have anyone to impress either. I'm
    Doing it for me.

Besides, you don't need to lose weight. But, adding a workout is always a good way to release stress. You should pick up rollerblading.

Sent from my Bat Cave

You never know when free agency is gonna come around.

You never know when free agency is gonna come around. Make sure you're ready to land that next contract!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    You never know when free agency is gonna come around.
    You my dear are a loose cannon! Out of control! #pita can suck it!

Sent from my Bat Cave