Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Good or Bad Idea?

I tried bouncing the idea off my sister and BIL and then had to leave because they got into an argument about why my BIL suggested I buy an RV. Of course it's his fault that my brain wandered with my plan. My sisters worried bc...well when I usually have a plan I make it happen.

My idea; I live in it and travel when ever I can, until I decide where I want to buy a place. They all think it's a terrible idea. I'm not convinced either way.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Hmmmm,,,, where would you park this RV and live??? I wouldn't consider an RV park the safest place to stay,, and they usually aren't long term.... I live in a house that's not much bigger than a big RV, square footage wise,, and I HATE IT!!!... but Mino likes it here, so we stay... weigh your options carefully little Chica bonita, Mino and me would hate to hear something bad happened to you!!!... (I worked in my spanish for the day you see... :0D...)
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Bear View Post
    Hmmmm,,,, where would you park this RV and live??? I wouldn't consider an RV park the safest place to stay,, and they usually aren't long term.... I live in a house that's not much bigger than a big RV, square footage wise,, and I HATE IT!!!... but Mino likes it here, so we stay... weigh your options carefully little Chica bonita, Mino and me would hate to hear something bad happened to you!!!... (I worked in my spanish for the day you see... :0D...)
    Safety never crossed my mind. We stay at RV parks all the time...why is this any different?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Idk

Thanks guys! I'll take that into consideration. I'll get back to you, it will take some time to weigh all that info into the analysis.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Safety never crossed my mind. We stay at RV parks all the time...why is this any different?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Is anyone going to be living in the RV with you.... lol.... a girl all alone in an RV might be a target for some creeper.... jus' sayin'.... :0)...
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Thanks guys! I'll take that into consideration. I'll get back to you, it will take some time to weigh all that info into the analysis.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Silence is golden. Lol

I was just called a dipshidiot

I'm not sure what that means. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Bear View Post
    Is anyone going to be living in the RV with you.... lol.... a girl all alone in an RV might be a target for some creeper.... jus' sayin'.... :0)...
    I'll have a loaded glock and a temper. Honestly, I'd prefer to kick a creeper in the nuts vs shoot him so the gun is just a way to distract him.
    Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Silence is golden. Lol
    It's never golden/
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I was just called a dipshidiot

I'm not sure what that means. Lol

It wasn't me. But it pretty much means you did something that made someone else upset.

Sent from my Bat Cave