View Poll Results: Vote for Hot Boat of the Month July

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 15.15%
  • 1 3.03%
  • 0 0%
  • 1 3.03%
  • 21 63.64%
  • 1 3.03%
  • 3 9.09%
  • 1 3.03%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77
  1. #1

    HOT BOAT OF THE MONTH - JULY 2014' Enter here

    Enter your boat for a chance to win a absolutely free Hotboat.com embroidered carbon fiber AO cooler!!

    No more 25 post to vote rule.


    Lets see your hotboats!!

  2. #2

    HOT BOAT OF THE MONTH - June 2014' Enter here

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Bear View Post
    Ok,,, I guess I will throw my turd in the punch bowl this month.
    The story goes, I was looking to get back into boating after a LONG layoff, and came upon this ad on the PopYachts site. After minutes of pondering and stressing, I decided to go for it... it now sits in the barn,,, and waits... lol...

    My 1990 Nordic 23 Venture

    The Ad:http://www.popyachts.com/Boat/25139/....html?Redirect

    The 880 mile trip to Napa Ca. with my best friend Fred to get it:
    Attachment 42326
    Attachment 42335
    The interior is amazinly clean for 24 years old:
    Attachment 42327
    I can't leave anything alone so, carbon fiber dash, and bow graphics:
    Attachment 42328Attachment 42329
    Lighted engine compartment was a must:
    Attachment 42330
    And you never want to lose your beer in the dark!:
    Attachment 42331Attachment 42332
    It's a nice little boat, does an easy 70mph, rides nice and fills the boat void I was suffering from.... I think I'll keep it for a while... :0)...
    Attachment 42333Attachment 42334

    Thank you.... Bear. :0)....
    She's a beauty!

    I think maybe I should take her for a spin and get her wet and do a write up

    Sent from my Bat Cave
    Last edited by Eli; 06-29-2014 at 08:08 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    She's a beauty!

    I think maybe I should take her for a spin and get her wet and do a write up

    Sent from my Bat Cave
    LOL...... keys are in it.... ;0)......
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

  4. #4
    Are we out of hotboats??

    No one wants a free AO carbon fiber cooler?

    Lets see your hotboats!!

  5. #5
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239456.618147.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	42368Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239482.543613.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	42369Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239508.403241.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	42370

    Here's my 74' Hallett bubble deck i restored. Powered by a 455 Olds with a t/r intake with two 660s spinning a berkely jc pump.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Bear View Post
    LOL...... keys are in it.... ;0)......
    Great! Just don't report it stolen please.


    Sent from my Bat Cave

  7. #7
    Few more

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239678.776012.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	42371Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239699.755178.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	42372Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239728.061138.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	109.4 KB 
ID:	42373Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239744.689741.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	42374l

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bunger View Post
    Few more

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239678.776012.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	42371Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239699.755178.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	42372Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239728.061138.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	109.4 KB 
ID:	42373Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404239744.689741.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	42374l
    That's a rooster tail if I've ever seen one!! Nice!


    Sent from my Bat Cave

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    That's a rooster tail if I've ever seen one!! Nice!


    Sent from my Bat Cave
    Thanks bud! That was my first trip after getting all the bugs worked out of her. Really got to crack that throttle open haha

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bunger View Post
    Thanks bud! That was my first trip after getting all the bugs worked out of her. Really got to crack that throttle open haha
    Cracked? You mean you blew it wide open. How fast is your max speed?


    Sent from my Bat Cave

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •