• 0 0%
  • 1 3.03%
  • 21 63.64%
  • 1 3.03%
  • 3 9.09%
  • 1 3.03%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Cracked? You mean you blew it wide open. How fast is your max speed?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Hit 68 on the gps running at about 5200 rpms with just me in the boat. I'm pretty happy with that. Carbs are goin to c&j in a month or two so we'll see if i can maybe break 70 after that 😁

Quote Originally Posted by bunger View Post
    Hit 68 on the gps running at about 5200 rpms with just me in the boat. I'm pretty happy with that. Carbs are goin to c&j in a month or two so we'll see if i can maybe break 70 after that 😁
    Nice! What's the length?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nice! What's the length?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    19ft. Thing rides pretty good for a 40 year old boat. No stress cracks at all. Has 200 original hours on the hull. I freshened up the motor over the winter. Best part is the boats never left my neighborhood. Original owner is my good buddys grandpa. It was very well taken care of up until a few years before i bought it. The P/O let it sit outside for 4 years =[

Quote Originally Posted by bunger View Post
    19ft. Thing rides pretty good for a 40 year old boat. No stress cracks at all. Has 200 original hours on the hull. I freshened up the motor over the winter. Best part is the boats never left my neighborhood. Original owner is my good buddys grandpa. It was very well taken care of up until a few years before i bought it. The P/O let it sit outside for 4 years =[
    Wow, other than the PO that's great! It looks great too!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Here is my 1986 Carrera 18ft bubble deck. When I first bought this boat a couple years ago it looked like a nice family ride. It took one trip to YPT and I decided that I wanted more speed , power and a different look. After working on it for about a year and a half this is what it has turned out to be. 489ci BBC stroker right at 700hp built by Basko Race Engines in Gilbert AZ , rigged and tuned by Jake Gonzales also set back was done by him set back , bottom work done, gel coated stringers, new carpet, seats , gauges and tanks, MSD Digital 6 plus ignition with crank trigger and tons and tons of other stuff done. Not really sure what this boat will do for speed because its only been out a few times. We love to take it to the river in Yuma and Big River. I put some before and a ton of after pics.

Name:  bap.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  59.2 KBName:  bass1.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  86.0 KBName:  br1.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  65.7 KBName:  br2.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  64.1 KBName:  boat111.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  89.9 KBName:  A1.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  76.0 KBName:  m1.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  117.1 KBName:  m111.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  152.6 KBName:  m2222.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  130.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by carrera489; 08-09-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Cool three boats so far, lets keep it going. When we get to 10 we'll start voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Cool three boats so far, lets keep it going. When we get to 10 we'll start voting.
    If you don't get 10?? Then when does boring start?

Sent from my Bat Cave

If you don't get 10?? Then when does boring start?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I'm thinking 2 weeks

So where are the boats?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Looks like this fizzled out. Cheaper for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk