Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Karaoke at the Turtle Club.

He brought the house down West Coast style.

You will laugh your ass off and be impressed at how good he really is...for a white boy rapper.

Classic and one for the books.

Awesome! Thank you KAP!

Quote Originally Posted by KAP View Post
    Karaoke at the Turtle Club.

He brought the house down West Coast style.

You will laugh your ass off and be impressed at how good he really is...for a white boy rapper.

Classic and one for the books.
    Oh we gotta see that. Send the video I'll post it

KAP, what lakes where these events hosted at? Thanks for sharing your adventures.

CH3N02
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    KAP, what lakes where these events hosted at? Thanks for sharing your adventures.

CH3N02
    Outlaw is hosted on a bay in the Gulf of Mexico southeast of Houston. Looks like a great boating area.
    Wondering how a 26' boat would do, just need a lift to avoid the trailer in salt water.

What a great "wrap-up" Kap! It was an amazing event with some amazing people, amazing boats and amazing memories. So glad to meet and make new friends! As for the video that Kap took of me, I was actually shocked when he showed me on our trip home! We were dying! LOL Sorry HOTBOAT couldn't make the event, You were missed!!
    And I want to thank Kap for personally inviting me to be his wingman once again. Last year was LOTO, This year Texas Outlaw Challenge, He has spoiled me! Many people outside of this community will never understand how amazing these events are. Impossible to explain, but the memories will last forever!
    28_SportCat

Stainless:

The event is hosted in two types of water one Clear Lake Texas which feeds into Galveston Bay!

Harborwalk is in Hitchcock Texas and in West Bay. Once you clear the breakwater your in the Gulf of Mexico.

It can get real snotty if the conditions get bad.

However this entire weekend was for the most part flat and calm seas. Any boat could have done the Poker Run even a tender inflatable not that I would recommend it but really any decent sized boat could have made the journey.

Gary aka G-Rah you are a great wingman. I told you every venue is different but the whole idea is all about making memories. Lora is usually my wingman and she is bummed to miss the event. Devin Wozencraft really did a great job being a rookie for his first travel event. He is still figuring things out but so do we on every trip new adventures.

I strongly urge people to go outside of their comfort zone and travel with their boat to new destinations. If you prepare accordingly you will have a relatively trouble free and pleasurable experience.

We really live in a great country other people go to foreign countries but have never seen what the good ol US of A has to offer. We have so many lakes and venues I want to visit it would take years to get to them all.

KAP
    Last edited by KAP; 06-26-2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: grammar error

Thanks KAP, what else do you have up your sleeve as far as poker runs this year? Your quickly becoming "The Source" for poker run attendance from a boaters standpoint.

CH3N02
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Thanks KAP, what else do you have up your sleeve as far as poker runs this year? Your quickly becoming "The Source" for poker run attendance from a boaters standpoint.
    CH3N02
    Well we plan our poker run schedule in January.

We plan on attending the Catalina Ski Race, and then take a trip to Lake Powell.

That is probably it for this year my schedule won't allow for any other trips. LOTO is fun but Powell with my family and kids is already planned.

Doug Wright West Crew...G-Rah aka Garry Guertin rocking the Turtle Club in Texas.

Vic take a look Mr. HOTBOAT word ta ya mother. Give it up for him he had everyone dancing.