Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KAP View Post
    Stainless:

The event is hosted in two types of water one Clear Lake Texas which feeds into Galveston Bay!

Harborwalk is in Hitchcock Texas and in West Bay. Once you clear the breakwater your in the Gulf of Mexico.

It can get real snotty if the conditions get bad.

However this entire weekend was for the most part flat and calm seas. Any boat could have done the Poker Run even a tender inflatable not that I would recommend it but really any decent sized boat could have made the journey.

Gary aka G-Rah you are a great wingman. I told you every venue is different but the whole idea is all about making memories. Lora is usually my wingman and she is bummed to miss the event. Devin Wozencraft really did a great job being a rookie for his first travel event. He is still figuring things out but so do we on every trip new adventures.

I strongly urge people to go outside of their comfort zone and travel with their boat to new destinations. If you prepare accordingly you will have a relatively trouble free and pleasurable experience.

We really live in a great country other people go to foreign countries but have never seen what the good ol US of A has to offer. We have so many lakes and venues I want to visit it would take years to get to them all.
    KAP
    ^^^ AMEN to that Kappie, I'm looking forward to seeing you at LOTO...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by KAP View Post
    Doug Wright West Crew...G-Rah aka Garry Guertin rocking the Turtle Club in Texas.

Vic take a look Mr. HOTBOAT word ta ya mother. Give it up for him he had everyone dancing.

OMG just watched this. G-Rah is an animal LOL. When I saw him stripper dance at the DS Hotboat party I knew he was trouble

Makes me even more disappointed I missed this.

Hey Kap sorry it took me forever to post this. Lost all my info to my youtube account LOL

Here ya go: