Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    here's a quick little video with some highlights from our weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NRI View Post
    Great video.
    Thanks, Nick!! And thanks to the NRI team, as well!! Thank you for your support!! Couldn't do it without you! Couldn't do it without all if the amazing people involved with this team.

Congrats on the performance and thanks for the pics!

This team is so much fun and I can not wait for Long beach!

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    This team is so much fun and I can not wait for Long beach!
    I always thought your screen name was pronounced papal as in pope until I heard K-034 pronounce it as pappa in the video.

CH3N02
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I always thought your screen name was pronounced papal as in pope until I heard K-034 pronounce it as pappa in the video.

CH3N02
    It was a joke from when I was younger. I was the first one out of my friends to have a kid. My last name is Letcher so some how on a drunken night I became papaletch haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    here's a quick little video with some highlights from our weekend.

AWESOME video Candace!!!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Thank you everybody for your support and care for this team, however there was a mistake made in the scoring and we did not finish
    3rd.Third place went to Sean in the K124 boat (Hotwater), I am still proud of my team for finishing 4th behind great drivers like Duff, Robby, and Sean, it is a huge accomplishment for us. My team had this boat hauling ass in the end, and we have Long Beach to give it hell at bringing home some hardware. Congrats to Sean and the Hotwater team, and Duff (for just spanking us in the K 999) and Robby for doing a great job in the K136. I will also do more of the funny behind the scene video's in Long Beach for evrybody if you liked them.

Thank you to all of our sponsers, and followers on facebook for you support, K-711 team is back

Chris,

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post

CH3N02
    lol. Same here. But I never looked at it closely and said Papal-tech like he was a pebble tech dealer although Papal.