Thread: Kitchen remodel

Kitchen remodel

Looking to start getting bids and ideas. Anyone interested or recommend someone that can keep a promise and not screw me?
    I'm in Corona, Ca

Blown Gas Flats to Rope...
    In loving memory of
    Chris "Church Mouse" Blevens

Pretty sad if there's no one looking for or wanting work. Or is it just that I asked not to get screwed 😳

In loving memory of

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Pretty sad if there's no one looking for or wanting work. Or is it just that I asked not to get screwed ��
    lol. Guys who did my stuff went out of business a long time ago.

Here is some of the "cheap" guys stuff I was telling you about.

White cabinets, rope detail around the doors, soft closing doors and cabinets. A spice and pan rack and full shelf pull-outs surrounding the oven. The owners chose a quartz counter top.

Name:  IMG_20140508_111222_349.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  41.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140512_093108_963.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  47.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140512_093114_651.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  52.4 KB

The rope detail from the cabinets were matched on the columns around the newly opened wall from kitchen to living room.

Name:  IMG_20140523_124144_547.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  40.0 KB

The ceiling in the kitchen was done with faux tin brushed finish to match the rest of the new additions. Originally 6 4" halogens and now 4 6" LED's. LED's are much brighter and better light for prepping. I personally hate the gaps on this particular ceiling. The wife of the household loves it so not much can go against that argument.

Name:  tin 2.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  63.3 KB

He does fab his counter tops out of pre-fabbed depths. It's different than what I have seen but after watching his guys working it's fairly efficient. 2 days and you have full cabinets with finished counters with a lot less headache. Not exactly custom but not crap either.

I don't have any finished pics. There's travertine random backsplash with brushed/bronze inserts randomly placed. Hammered copper sink and brushed hardware and faux tin ceiling in the recessed insert. I don't think it matches well with their stainless appliances but after what they spent on this entire project I don't blame them for not doing a few things immediately.

Thanks Roger. Keep the pics and ideas coming.

In loving memory of

Call Robinson's Wood Working in Upland (909) 981-7766. Sam is a great guy.