Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many times?

Up until 2 yrs ago it was every other weekend from April to october. Last year there was only like 6 trips and I've been once this year :( probably won't be able to go every other weekend again for another 2 yrs.

only have 3 trips planed but for 5day stretches with a couple weekend warrior trips
    so I guess 20days on water this year

I'll be in Parker every other weekend(3-day) and 2 1 week trips. From long beach race on Ill be wherever the race is. Thanksgiving is a week trip too... Anyone need a boat, I have 2 for sale. Both ready to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

I remember someone in the past say 30 or 40. That's damn high and they should be damn proud.

I think the norm for most people is 3-8.

Where are you??
    30 to 40 times is a lot.

20 total will be at about it for me. We go in the winter too. It's easier when you have a place. I would have been there the last 3 weekends and every weekend of July but I have to move and it seems like it's taking forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got told I'm being sent to Hawaii to work, from the 18th of july, until after Christmas,,,, BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!...... so if I get to the lake a couple more times I'll be lucky. ... that makes 3..... I guess I will be winterizing in july.... FML.... :0/.....
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Bear View Post
    Just got told I'm being sent to Hawaii to work, from the 18th of july, until after Christmas,,,, BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!...... so if I get to the lake a couple more times I'll be lucky. ... that makes 3..... I guess I will be winterizing in july.... FML.... :0/.....
    Can I have your job?
    Ill go to Hawaii for you! lol
    Love it out there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Can I have your job?
    Ill go to Hawaii for you! lol
    Love it out there!!!
    I would gladly trade you!!! 8 years of Marine Corps infantry kind of wore me out on traveling for work purposes, ,,, LOL..... if were a VACATION... now thats a different story... :0)....

Why are you complaining?? Which island? I wonder if we will be on the same island????

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Why are you complaining?? Which island? I wonder if we will be on the same island????

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I will be in Honolulu on the Navy base,,,,,,, you can come visit,, but Mino won't be with me... :0).....

I will be in Honolulu on the Navy base,,,,,,, you can come visit,, but Mino won't be with me... :0).....
    Who's taking care of Mino?

Sent from my Bat Cave