Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times?

How many times?

Will you hit your fav spot on the river or lake this summer?

In years past it was almost a irresponsible amount

I remember someone in the past say 30 or 40. That's damn high and they should be damn proud.

I think the norm for most people is 3-8.

Where are you??

Have 10 trips to the river currently planned this year. That does not include our trip to Powell this year.

Usually 8-10 trips per year.

I really need to start traveling outside of CA, NV and AZ. I use to take at least 2 trips a year to a new destination...gonna start planning now.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I like to go to my favorite spot at least once a week

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

We try to go at least 1 weekend a month through the year with week long trips splashed in with the normal weekend trips.

Not going to make it out this year. Have way too much going on right now/this summer....Really sucks

We try to stay on the every other weekend plan. We did 5 weekends in a row, I decided I needed a break. I cant wait to get back tomorrow night!

Boatless & don't have any plans to be out on the water anytime soon. Maybe someday that will change, but as I've gotten older the less I want to drive 5hrs on my days off. If I lived closer or had a more flexible work schedule of course I would love to be out on the water. But until then I can surely find something to do locally rather than driving all that way. I've thought about moving closer but extreme heat for 4-5 months per/year is brutal, so idk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Boatless & don't have any plans to be out on the water anytime soon. Maybe someday that will change, but as I've gotten older the less I want to drive 5hrs on my days off. If I lived closer or had a more flexible work schedule of course I would love to be out on the water. But until then I can surely find something to do locally rather than driving all that way. I've thought about moving closer but extreme heat for 4-5 months per/year is brutal, so idk...

You're getting old...

CH3N02
    CH3NO2