Still in Scottland

My son Aaron is Still living his dream in Scottland, his host family sent us some race programs and this program holder. He struggled in the first month or so, but he is putting it together now, those tracks in the United Kingdom are bigger and deeper dirt he will be there for the season, which ends in the first part of November. I will keep everybody posted he is riding for the Edinburgh Monarchs big change for a SoCal boy,lol he says he misses the river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way cool, tell him to kick some ass!

Quote Originally Posted by foxfam312 View Post
    My son Aaron is Still living his dream in Scottland, his host family sent us some race programs and this program holder. He struggled in the first month or so, but he is putting it together now, those tracks in the United Kingdom are bigger and deeper dirt he will be there for the season, which ends in the first part of November. I will keep everybody posted he is riding for the Edinburgh Monarchs big change for a SoCal boy,lol he says he misses the river.

I'm viewing from my phone, is that a Trials bike? If so, they have changed a lot.
    Glad your son has the opportunity to chase a dream.

CH3N02
    CH3NO2

No not trials bike they are Speedway bikes 500 cc motors in a super light weight frame no trans and no brakes

Brakes? We don't need no stinkin brakes! Way cool getting to do that!