The 12 best beer gardens in America!

Ran across this article and was surprised to see we have one here in Los Angeles.

The Red Lion Tavern, Los Angeles

In a city obsessed with the next big thing, Los Angeles bars come and go, so a beer hall that’s been around since 1959 should probably be considered an historic landmark. If you’re in LA, stop by and drink a pilsner out of a giant glass boot to see for yourself why Angelinos adore this spot.

http://www.thedailymeal.com/12-best-...eshow?slide=3#

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Ran across this article and was surprised to see we have one here in Los Angeles.

The Red Lion Tavern, Los Angeles

In a city obsessed with the next big thing, Los Angeles bars come and go, so a beer hall that’s been around since 1959 should probably be considered an historic landmark. If you’re in LA, stop by and drink a pilsner out of a giant glass boot to see for yourself why Angelinos adore this spot.

http://www.thedailymeal.com/12-best-...eshow?slide=3#
    Been there many times, good beers and great sausage appetizers.

Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    Thanks. Def going to have to give it a try now.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I have GOT to do something about this... St Louis has to bring SOMETHING to the table...

As you know I'm not a beer hund, but I will check into this matter with my beer drinkin peeps...

Is the ITAP a local place OR is it national??? http://internationaltaphouse.com/
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

And Phil knows his sausages!

Stone Brewing Company World Bistro and Gardens in Escondido is a must visit!! Not only do they have all the regular and rare Stone beers available, they are a distributor so the additional bottles/taps available is extensive. Plan to spend some dough though, food is pricey and you tend to drink more than one beer.

Quote Originally Posted by ColeBoater View Post
    Stone Brewing Company World Bistro and Gardens in Escondido is a must visit!! Not only do they have all the regular and rare Stone beers available, they are a distributor so the additional bottles/taps available is extensive. Plan to spend some dough though, food is pricey and you tend to drink more than one beer.
    X100. Stone is an awesome place to drink beer and eat. Their food is really good too. Just watch out for those 10%+ beers, they'll knock you on your buttocks

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    X100. Stone is an awesome place to drink beer and eat. Their food is really good too. Just watch out for those 10%+ beers, they'll knock you on your buttocks
    Thank you for mentioning the food quality, because it is fantastic and definitely worth the prices. I like to go during the week for lunch because they have items on the menu that are available for lunch only and they are KILLER!! Nothing better than sitting in the garden drinking a beer on a low 70's/sunny day in Escondido!

I have fallen victim to the high ABV beers too often while there.....such a great time!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    That is something the ITAP can't brag on, I dont think they serve anything besides popcorn/peanuts/pub mix... but they have beer/ale beyond belief...

I think that some peeps even bring in food from the smokehouse next door...

Name:  beer 4.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  88.3 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I'm not a big beer drinker, but apparently they have something for all of us

Sent from my Bat Cave