Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Manual Transmission

Okay, so I'm sitting here watching Nascar, and they are talking about Kyle Larson having to go home and practice shifting in a Camaro. Lol. So I was thinking, it's crazy how many kids these days, even adults my age, that don't know how to drive a stick! I drive a stick everyday, and our kids are going to learn that way.. What do you all think?

Nascar is gay thats what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started out with manual trans, autos weren't reliable for significant towing. Wow that has changed with companies like Allison.

Recently I saw 40 something woman in a BMW with stick leaving from light and was impressed how smooth she started and took it up through the gears.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Man this is an open garage door of fun I could have and will pass lol

I learned to drive a stick when I was 15. I didn't have a license yet. I owned a manual for 8 years.

Sent from my Bat Cave

You're gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Man this is an open garage door of fun I could have and will pass lol

I learned to drive a stick when I was 15. I didn't have a license yet. I owned a manual for 8 years.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Hahaha!! Right? That's awesome.. It's just crazy how many kids don't know how to drive a stick. I really prefer it, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    You're gay.
    you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I started out with manual trans, autos weren't reliable for significant towing. Wow that has changed with companies like Allison.

Recently I saw 40 something woman in a BMW with stick leaving from light and was impressed how smooth she started and took it up through the gears.

CH3NO2
    True! 40 women in one BMW?? Wow, that IS impressive! Lol 😉

you are!
    No, you are one. Lol.. Okay now that we got that out of the way.. What do you think, Do you want your daughter to learn how to drive a stick? Or is it something that's really not a big deal. I think it's a good thing to learn.