Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Anybody seen Joker? That guy was such a clown!

Where's JP been?

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    Ok I will bite. I ran that retard lurker into the reeds and left him on his sea- doo.

As for the rest. I have knowledge of some things as I speak to alot of members on both sides of the fences. I do find it sad that this situation has went sour. Friends and family shouldn't do buisness It is really not in the best interest. Yes there is exceptions.

I will say. That myself and one member here had a discussions in the past and we came to the conclusion that this wS going to happen eventually.

I will not say anymore as if this is not appropriate than Vic can delete.

As I stated on rdp. I wish no ill will towards Vic or hotboat.
    Live and learn. I didn't think this would happen, but it did. And now I'm sorry I said yes to begin with. Lately my regrets outnumber my successes. I'm on a roll, just not in the right direction LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Anybody seen Joker? That guy was such a clown!
    He's my new union steward

I'm not sure if I clearly stated why WMC and Grads were banned. So here goes.

Calling members of this community names (and I'm not talking simple name calling) is unacceptable and it will not be tolerated, no matter who you are or who you know.

In WMC's case I think this was maybe the second time.
    Grads has been in constant trouble since day one.

Wendi did nothing wrong. Her banning was more of a preventative measure, because I'm sure something would have been said.

In time WMC and Wendi will be welcomed back. Will they actually come back? I doubt it. But the door will be open, they did a lot to get this place where its at. And I appreciate that.

Grads however may not be so lucky.

sounds like at 30 pack and some chit chat over some BBQ might or could right the ship...................

What about others from the past.maybe that guy Jordy??? And always enjoyed that guy Tishimselfs posts you should bring everyone back a fresh start..a new beginning. it was fun here when GRADS and those guys were around. loosen Ip the reigns a little....

Quote Originally Posted by LightningRod View Post
    What about others from the past.maybe that guy Jordy??? And always enjoyed that guy Tishimselfs posts you should bring everyone back a fresh start..a new beginning. it was fun here when GRADS and those guys were around. loosen Ip the reigns a little....
    Hi Brett..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    Hi Brett..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who?? Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningRod View Post
    Who?? Wrong.
    Pretty good guess as the only person who would reference BNB and enjoy his posts is BNB.

And I like trains!