(928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post

Name:  cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  45.9 KB
    👍👍👍👍👍

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything eventually works out for everyone!
    Same here for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't seen JD in a while either!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Haven't seen JD in a while either!
    JD?

My take, and it's purely hindsight.

The dissolution of what ever business arrangement there was should have been jointly announced by both parties while things where amicable.

The Admin2 thing created a cloud of suspicion that further agitated the business relationship above.

Lastly handing over the store to Eli amid both of the above was a slap in the face to Wendi and wasn't fair to Eli either.

I don't condone the way some exited the site, and also understand why the bannings took place bc of it.

The point I'm trying to make is there was a bomb ticking and looking back it could have been diffused. Personally, it's strained relations for me and I know it certainly has for many others. :(

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

There was a right way to handle this. That didn't happen. So yes, it blew up. And yes, it was not fair to Eli. But she was aware of the situation and the previous relationship was over and I needed someone to handle the store. She graciously offered and I took her up on her offer and I'm grateful to her for that.

There is much more to the story that I will not share.

It didn't work out unfortunately and I lost two very good friends in the process.

I will never make that mistake again.

with this being said I'm for the three of ya getting together and have some Fireball and see if things can't be mended, good friendships are to be protected, my .02 cents but now we no what is up and for me would like you guys be friends again as life is short...........

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    There was a right way to handle this. That didn't happen. So yes, it blew up. And yes, it was not fair to Eli. But she was aware of the situation and the previous relationship was over and I needed someone to handle the store. She graciously offered and I took her up on her offer and I'm grateful to her for that.

There is much more to the story that I will not share.

It didn't work out unfortunately and I lost two very good friends in the process.

I will never make that mistake again.

Thanks Vic for accepting your share of responsibility! It means a lot as I'm sure William and Wendi will see this. After-all, you guys are gonna cross paths on carts at Riverland this summer, lol. Hopefully we all can respect each other's feelings when stuff isn't going right.

Sent from my iPad using TapaTalk
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    with this being said I'm for the three of ya getting together and have some Fireball and see if things can't be mended, good friendships are to be protected, my .02 cents but now we no what is up and for me would like you guys be friends again as life is short...........
    Thanks button!

Sent from my iPad using TapaTalk
    CH3NO2