Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I wonder if she's going to come to LOTO this Summer, I'll have to PM her.
    It's on my list of places to go this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Not sure about Eli.
    Gothalos is a full time law student, no time for hotboat, or me for that matter lol. I wish him well.
    The others are on RDP now as far as I know.

Life goes on
    You know I've been busy and more recently purging crap! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    just wondering a few haven't been seen in awhile like, Eli, just they are ok........
    Thanks!!! I'm doing great!! Just have been involved in a few things that have me tied up. Bachelorette party, wedding planning, job, move...you know the usual.

I'll try to check in more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midwest weddings are hard to plan, only a small window of good weather.

Do you have my address for the invitation?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Bachelorette party, wedding planning, job, move...you know the usual.
    Keep us informed which week or weekend you're coming, we closed on the new place two weeks ago and the remodel should be done in 3-4 weeks and we'll be moving into it around the first week of April, gotta be ready for Summer.

Whose getting married and where's the bachlorette party at..................I love those.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Keep us informed which week or weekend you're coming, we closed on the new place two weeks ago and the remodel should be done in 3-4 weeks and we'll be moving into it around the first week of April, gotta be ready for Summer.

Whose getting married and where's the bachlorette party at..................I love those.
    My younger sister is getting married in Cancun and I'm the maid of honor. The bachelorette party was last weekend in Vegas. You didn't miss anything. The most exciting part was tanning by the pool.

I'll probably know in July, but I want to be there for the pokerrun. So which ever weekend that is.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

You know I've been busy and more recently purging crap! Lol

Thanks!!! I'm doing great!! Just have been involved in a few things that have me tied up. Bachelorette party, wedding planning, job, move...you know the usual.

I'll try to check in more often.

Im getting a visual...

Name:  eli.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  51.9 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Im getting a visual...

Name:  eli.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  51.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Worked out great. Good company also with Outdrive, 2FF, Eliminator28, CambellCarl and many others.

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

great to see some post up and let us no they are still in the rat race but after rereading most of the posts here it is amasing how some get pissed at someone and take it out on all by just leaving, it is one person and in life that can be dealt with but to get worked up over this thing called the interweb is nuts, most of us will never meet unless you put urself out there so most that post don't really have a clue of what they post except to excite so blow it off and move on, we can not please all but some that have left the site also had some good stuff on boating ect............

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    great to see some post up and let us no they are still in the rat race but after rereading most of the posts here it is amasing how some get pissed at someone and take it out on all by just leaving, it is one person and in life that can be dealt with but to get worked up over this thing called the interweb is nuts, most of us will never meet unless you put urself out there so most that post don't really have a clue of what they post except to excite so blow it off and move on, we can not please all but some that have left the site also had some good stuff on boating ect............
    Its no big really. I respect peoples choice and their right to make that choice, its their life. Oddly enough, some people don't get that concept.

What I don't get is the 6th grade mentality of "if you're friends with him/her, then I won't be friends with you" deal. That totally blows my mind.

For the others, its just concrete proof that one awe shit wipes out 25yrs of atta boys. LOL

Life boats on

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Its no big really. I respect peoples choice and their right to make that choice, its their life. Oddly enough, some people don't get that concept.

What I don't get is the 6th grade mentality of "if you're friends with him/her, then I won't be friends with you" deal. That totally blows my mind.

For the others, its just concrete proof that one awe shit wipes out 25yrs of atta boys. LOL

Life boats on
    yes it does but will wonder how we got out of grade school with all the inacting........