Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emerald Cove

Emerald Cove

So with the new MoHo comes the sales pitch for free nights at Emerald Cove. Worth the hassle of their presentation to enjoy a weekend in Parker?

Naw don't do it, It's a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    So with the new MoHo comes the sales pitch for free nights at Emerald Cove. Worth the hassle of their presentation to enjoy a weekend in Parker?
    If you can avoid them when you are supposed to have "the pitch", might be alright.

I am not a member, but have a few friends who are. I got them to invite another of my friends up on that free deal, EC even provided the trailer for them to stay in. Sunday morning they got kidnapped for 2-3 hours,, with some high pressure type sales, and stories about how they could not get the same membership deal if they walked away that day.

They actually did want the membership, but it was tons of money ($11k is what they were being told for the premium deal). Anyway,, we all came back home, I got on the internet and found someone selling the same package for $3k, with none of the regular transfer fees and restrictions since they had been given a wrong story about how fast the current was at the Needles location they were interested in. Sales people were not real happy with him when he showed up to sign papers, but it was all a legit deal.

As I said, I am not a member, but know quite a bit from having stayed there numerous times with friends in the past several years. Besides the membership, there is some annual "maintenance fee". It tends to get a bit crazy on big weekends,, 450 spots there or something. They do have one mile of beach, two pools and two jacuzzis with a bar in between, decent little store, etc.

So taking the sales tactic out of it, is it a nice place on the river to stay?

So taking the sales tactic out of it, is it a nice place on the river to stay?
    You're going to Parker?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Salespeople scare me....I would never go there

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Salespeople scare me....I would never go there
    Hmmmmmm. Shall I have a battle of wits?

If you like to play games it might be fun, act like your going to buy all the way to the end and then walk out. Im a member but last few people i talked to were not to happy with the sales tactics...

Quote Originally Posted by boatnam1 View Post
    If you like to play games it might be fun, act like your going to buy all the way to the end and then walk out. Im a member but last few people i talked to were not to happy with the sales tactics...
    So will the weekend and park amenities be worth 90 minutes of my time?

So will the weekend and park amenities be worth 90 minutes of my time?
    When you show up just tell them that you have had all your accounts frozen by the IRS....not even sure how you're going to pay for gas on the way home...................it WON'T take 90 minutes......trust me

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611