Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    We've been going up there for years before the pirate bar was there. Always parked on that beach. I'd say about 50% of the time we got hit up for day use payment.
    Why not park on the "free" side?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Sent from my Bat Cave
    If I remember correctly that wasn't always a sandy beach over by the bar. I think they cleaned that up when the bar got built. It used to be so different up there. You could go up on a Saturday in the summer and there'd be maybe 20 boats in that cove.

k

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    If I remember correctly that wasn't always a sandy beach over by the bar. I think they cleaned that up when the bar got built. It used to be so different up there. You could go up on a Saturday in the summer and there'd be maybe 20 boats in that cove.
    Yep Pirates Cove RUINED that part of ParK Moabi. Used to be a nice beach with people BBQing having a good time with PLENTY of beach for everybody. Then PC came and fucked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Yep Pirates Cove RUINED that part of ParK Moabi. Used to be a nice beach with people BBQing having a good time with PLENTY of beach for everybody. Then PC came and fucked it up.
    Kind of typical for "progress" though don't ya think?

Anytime development comes in and develops undeveloped areas they usually get fucked up for the purpose for which they were actually intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Kind of typical for "progress" though don't ya think?

Anytime development comes in and develops undeveloped areas they usually get fucked up for the purpose for which they were actually intended.
    Yes..But Park Moabi had been there for years. It wasn't a undeveloped area. The park was doing fine until PC came in and screwed up the whole upper river. Now the PC that opened in Parker is a different story. That part of the river has been screwed up for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Pirates dont let you drink your own beer on the free side. Has to be from the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Pirates dont let you drink your own beer on the free side. Has to be from the bar.
    Not when you're with me or if you're on your boat.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Well sitting on your boat is pointless you can do that anywhere.. Pirates blows just remember that haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    X2

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

As long as your feet are touching the water, you can drink your own beer.