Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Boat Service & Repair

If you're looking for a boat service and repair shop what types of questions would you want answered before you felt comfortable letting them service or repair your boat?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    If you're looking for a boat service and repair shop what types of questions would you want answered before you felt comfortable letting them service or repair your boat?

Sent from my Bat Cave

I would ask if they have completed a certified technicians school. :0)...
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

I always start with a phone call to get a comfort level then go in to talk before letting them work on it.

I started going to Inland Empire Performance in Ontario last year since its so close to my house. The guy Alex knew what he was doing and got the boat dialed in...

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Who deleted my post????????
    I did. Do you have a problem with that?

Why???
    Because it was shit that's why.

Boat Service & Repair

As usual the truth hurts.
    You want the truth Western. I'm getting real tired of your shit. That's the truth.

If you're here to try and hurt this place, you won't be around much longer. Truth.

If you want to get in to the truth, you don't have to own a boat to be here. It isn't a requirement. Truth.

The owner of this site owns boats. Truth.

If anyone wants to post anything that's boating related, its welcome here. Truth.

Anything else Western?
    Last edited by HB Vic; 05-30-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Sounds like you're having a bad day. Hope it gets better.
    Hahaha asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you forgot one of these.
    No I didn't.

Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

If I were to go to a shop, I'd want to know that the place was reputable. I like Pfaff, Prime, GT and Concept Marine because they're top shelf, local to me and capable of anything. Lately I've been getting help from Rick King for engine stuff and Bubby Wilton when he's available.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    If I were to go to a shop, I'd want to know that the place was reputable. I like Pfaff, Prime, GT and Concept Marine because they're top shelf, local to me and capable of anything. Lately I've been getting help from Rick King for engine stuff and Bubby Wilton when he's available.
    Sorry to say one of the names you posted here is not reputable/ top shelf. They might have a big name but that doesn't make them reputable/ top shelf. I know everyone has a difference of opinion based on their experience but my personal experience was not pleasant.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"