Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Back at the Tune!

Can't believe how well she is running now, 4500 rpms at 96 mph and she's got a whole lot more! Wow, talk about being happy. This is why I went thru all the head aches. Love me some She's Mine.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400941627.216082.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  45.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400941674.567351.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  31.8 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Can't believe how well she is running now, 4500 rpms at 96 mph and she's got a whole lot more! Wow, talk about being happy. This is why I went thru all the head aches. Love me some She's Mine.

Have fun! Be safe! 😜

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post

It's all in the setup. I told you we would get it. Custom drive setup and a good tuner. Glad you are finally happy with it.

4500 and 96? holy cow based on my super duper prop slip calculator and some semi educated guesses. 120 at wot?

Impressive numbers. Congrats!

Is the speedo pic taken with recall info? Oil pressure looks WAY low for a speed pass.

Hoping the pic was taken at idle after the pass.....

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Is the speedo pic taken with recall info? Oil pressure looks WAY low for a speed pass.

Hoping the pic was taken at idle after the pass.....
    It's a recall pick.

Great numbers! Gotta love those shitty Gaffrig gauges with the needles that fade in about 20 days on the water, That is if the haven't fallen off first!

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    It's all in the setup. I told you we would get it. Custom drive setup and a good tuner. Glad you are finally happy with it.

Yeah Dustin, everything you suggested worked better than expected. Seriously, I barely tough the throttle and we're cruising 80+ mph. Took my uncle and gf brother to 102 today without trying. Can't believe She turned out exactly how I expected. Thank you Dustin at Menace Marine, Bryan at HP Connection, and Lew Larson. You guys deliver dreams.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

That is so awesome!! So glad you are happy! Have a great && safe weekend!