Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Saddleback was on Irvine Lake property. You drove right past the moto track when you came in off chapman (no 241 back then) to watch the 80's boat races.

Do you have any old pics Mouz?

We went to Stoddard today to mess around on quads. The fricken rocks there suck balls.

There was Saddleback and down the road a little bit was another track. I think it was called Racing World. There was a track there back in the hills. It was not used often, it was known as the John De Soto track. All on the side of the hill. Fun up hill start with a right hander for the first turn. That track had some great off camber terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Come on now, you know that's jet boat territory! I'm usually the black sheep when I show up but last time there was one other v-drive.
    When are you guy's camping there?
    Should be out there camping late July. Need to make a day trip soon to test a few things. I'll let you know if I head that way.

The rocks in havasu suck also. This was my Friday night.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    The rocks in havasu suck also. This was my Friday night.
    Ouch...

Quote Originally Posted by Racer J View Post
    Should be out there camping late July. Need to make a day trip soon to test a few things. I'll let you know if I head that way.
    Sounds good! When you get a chance you should post up some build pics of your Placecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Sounds good! When you get a chance you should post up some build pics of your Placecraft.
    Great idea!

Sent from my Bat Cave