Mr rick king make a pass in a old hydro

FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

very nice...

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Interesting how that thing would make one bounce and then set...

Anyone care to explain that, relative to the set up or prop selection OR another factor?

I noticed on the last launch it looked like ole Nuts-A-Hangin was blowing the tail out after two bounces...

Edumacate me plz...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Judging by the left foot planted on the dash, I would say someone didn't install enough peddles for Mr. King. Appears to be less confusion and more boredom though! Lol Flats Forever!!!

did u notice the for sale signs on the sponsons,,day after this video it was in my garage for 2k less motor ...he sure knows how to rigem.....the paint was a disaster..
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Interesting how that thing would make one bounce and then set...

Anyone care to explain that, relative to the set up or prop selection OR another factor?

I noticed on the last launch it looked like ole Nuts-A-Hangin was blowing the tail out after two bounces...

Edumacate me plz...
    Properly setup, that's what hydros do. I would think someone that owns a Sanger hydro would know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Judging by the left foot planted on the dash, I would say someone didn't install enough peddles for Mr. King. Appears to be less confusion and more boredom though! Lol Flats Forever!!!
    Hydros are for people that can't peddle a flat No doubt Rick was bored stiff in the that.
    They don't call stab and steer trainer wheel boats for nothing
    Last edited by gn7; 05-20-2014 at 08:29 PM.

He's Rick King, bitch.. Nothing more to be said. Lol.