building 2 boats at once is stupid and exspensive and very depressing..i almost tossed in the towel afew times...

i wanted a stevens hydro for ever and a biesemeyer for ever and ive had a few biesmeyers but always sold them..now there is much negative feed back that i wont finish 1 or both and get them on the water.....

stevens in my avatar 1965 hydro

1975 biesemeyer long deck bare hull

stevens now has new paint,new seats,trailer rebuilt,built 396 w/matching scoop (i cut the glass off the stringers and rewrapping then i can drop the motor in....

biesemeyer..has new trailer,new kick panel,floors repaired (goes back to glass shop next week for new side panels.new bolsa floor new carbon fiber wrapped stringer,i have bought 2 davey b seat shells,10* casale,cav hardware,drop thru fin and strut,down pedal,t-handle,gas pedal,12 gal tank

its back and fourth back and fourth........but the stevens should be done in a few weeks the biese meyer maybe end of summer..i want it done for the jan 1st lake elsinore ca v-drive regatta at weekend paradise...... wish me luck heres some pics of both