Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mouzer View Post
    ive ordered parts that havent shown, ive paid for this and that,not getting done,ive asked for help that wont show up,wtf im so fricken pissed,whats wrong with people,i even ordered stuff from someone on here and said they were in the mail 2 weeks ago...whats wrong with u fricken people that cant follow through with stuff.........you know who u r..man up ..& i give my last penny to help someone on here..u call me for help i show up,u need a part i have its in the mail next day on my dime....................just like my favorite saying from me over at PB......im so done

ps. im "NOT" talking about stu either he is atleast getting me taken care of..
    I think most of us have been in that same spot Mike, I know I have. People call and ask me for help, I'm there in 10 min. I call and ask them for help, don't hear from them for two weeks (till they need something again). Its just part of dealing with "people". Start making your list, that way you remember who treats you the way you treat them, and who's a flake.

Quote Originally Posted by Propless View Post
    I think most of us have been in that same spot Mike, I know I have. People call and ask me for help, I'm there in 10 min. I call and ask them for help, don't hear from them for two weeks (till they need something again). Its just part of dealing with "people". Start making your list, that way you remember who treats you the way you treat them, and who's a flake.
    Which list am I on? I need some help smoothing out the bottom of the boat, bring your epoxy putty .

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Which list am I on? I need some help smoothing out the bottom of the boat, bring your epoxy putty .
    You know your not on the bad list. Just call whenever you need a hand ! I actually might have some extra putty after Sunday if you need some.