Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by mouzer View Post
    oh cmon they just cut the dash forward more same hull looks better with a long deck..smaller cockpit...i just call it race deck long deck aint know wide ski deck cmon just as fast heard there faster..............bwahahahahahahahahahahah
    Long decks are all heavy. Bring some horsepower!

Good job Mike ... will be great to see the Stevens on the water showing off the 4" X 4" area of deck me and my kid helped sand

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by franger View Post
    Good job Mike ... will be great to see the Stevens on the water showing off the 4" X 4" area of deck me and my kid helped sand
    Hey Franger... We need PICS!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

ive ordered parts that havent shown, ive paid for this and that,not getting done,ive asked for help that wont show up,wtf im so fricken pissed,whats wrong with people,i even ordered stuff from someone on here and said they were in the mail 2 weeks ago...whats wrong with u fricken people that cant follow through with stuff.........you know who u r..man up ..& i give my last penny to help someone on here..u call me for help i show up,u need a part i have its in the mail next day on my dime....................just like my favorite saying from me over at PB......im so done

ps. im "NOT" talking about stu either he is atleast getting me taken care of..
    I think most of us have been in that same spot Mike, I know I have. People call and ask me for help, I'm there in 10 min. I call and ask them for help, don't hear from them for two weeks (till they need something again). Its just part of dealing with "people". Start making your list, that way you remember who treats you the way you treat them, and who's a flake.

Quote Originally Posted by Propless View Post
    I think most of us have been in that same spot Mike, I know I have. People call and ask me for help, I'm there in 10 min. I call and ask them for help, don't hear from them for two weeks (till they need something again). Its just part of dealing with "people". Start making your list, that way you remember who treats you the way you treat them, and who's a flake.
    Which list am I on? I need some help smoothing out the bottom of the boat, bring your epoxy putty .

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Which list am I on? I need some help smoothing out the bottom of the boat, bring your epoxy putty .
    You know your not on the bad list. Just call whenever you need a hand ! I actually might have some extra putty after Sunday if you need some.

ive ordered parts that havent shown, ive paid for this and that,not getting done,ive asked for help that wont show up,wtf im so fricken pissed,whats wrong with people,i even ordered stuff from someone on here and said they were in the mail 2 weeks ago...whats wrong with u fricken people that cant follow through with stuff.........you know who u r..man up ..& i give my last penny to help someone on here..u call me for help i show up,u need a part i have its in the mail next day on my dime....................just like my favorite saying from me over at PB......im so done

ps. im "NOT" talking about stu either he is atleast getting me taken care of..
    What are you needing that hasn't been shipped or shown up yet? Maybe one us will have one. You know I'd be there if I was in the area. Although it is kind of hard to get hooked up to have lunch when I'm in the area and we both have hectic schedules. But, there is no doubt you go out of your way to help us.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

stevens is all done except drop motor in and plumb and wire
    biesemeyer is on craigslist..no more money......stu has to fix the paint job on the stevens and wash the dust off
    Attachment 42007Attachment 42008Attachment 42009Attachment 42010Attachment 42011
    Looks awesome!!! I'll bet you are like a kid waiting for Christmas morning to get there. You deserve it, so enjoy the heck out of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Looks great Mike. There is a Isuzu rodeo here in town with the exact paint. Colors and all. Trying to snag a picture to send to you. Really like the color combo