Thread: marine surveyor

marine surveyor

Anybody got a good contact for a marine surveyor on a used boat in the Santa Clarita area?

Is it for a loan or insurance? Do they need an accredited surveyor? Most of the time we are able to do them for people. Most banks and insurance companies only require a report submitted by a professional in the industry. If that's the case I would be happy to help you out. We have done a lot of them over the years and a few for members of this site. Let me know if I can help. Dustin 661-755-0620

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's for a loan. Finance is requesting an accredited surveyor. I'll verify that since your so close and I would like to do a couple other things while we are at it

Quote Originally Posted by Get415 View Post
    It's for a loan. Finance is requesting an accredited surveyor. I'll verify that since your so close and I would like to do a couple other things while we are at it
    Confirm with them what they mean by accredited? Most banks don't even know. Since your on this site I assume it is some kind of performance boat. Most surveyors only do cabin cruiser / ocean type vessels. At least that's been my experience based on the ones I have talked to. Tell the finance company you would like to take it to a shop in your area that deals primarily with these types of boats and have them do the appraisal. Worth a shot. If they say no I would still love to help you out with any other work you need done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk