Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    I think I've seen just one other Fresno Cruiser that looked like that one years ago. Very cool!
    SS- Thank you - from what we've been told Fresno built very few of this model with V drives, most were jets.

Beautiful boat. I have only seen one other as well, and it might be the same one SS has seen.
    Very unique piece

Those Fresno's are easily the coolest looking mini daycruiser, not sure why there are'nt more. I've seen two vdrives in person, this one in pics and three jets. One of the jets might get converted to a vdrive.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Beautiful boat. I have only seen one other as well, and it might be the same one SS has seen.
    Very unique piece
    Thank you all for the compliments. As it turns out, my dad decided yesterday that he may be selling the Fresno because he's decided to do some downsizing in his life. The boat has hardly been on the water the last few years so it's time for someone else to enjoy the boat.

I'll posting it in the Boats For Sale forum soon with more pics.

Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    Thank you all for the compliments. As it turns out, my dad decided yesterday that he may be selling the Fresno because he's decided to do some downsizing in his life. The boat has hardly been on the water the last few years so it's time for someone else to enjoy the boat.

I'll posting it in the Boats For Sale forum soon with more pics.
    If I had Vic's money, I'd be all over that thing.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    IF I had Vic's money I would burn mine...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    Sure, how do I do that?
    Click on this link:

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showthread.php?t=5618&page=3

Post a few pictures and some general info on the boat and you're good to go. Its easy!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    IF I had Vic's money I would burn mine...
    If I had Vic's money I would use it as a ship to shore dingy on my twin powered 1650 QC4v 41 Wide Body Party Deck