Classic Performance Boating Regatta 2020

https://facebook.com/events/755588541595512/?ti=icl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Highlimit9000 View Post
    https://facebook.com/events/755588541595512/?ti=icl

Last years inaugural event was a huge success, so we’re making it even bigger and better this year!
    This Regatta is about getting all the Classic and Performance boats together. V-Drive, Jet, I/O, Outboards we want to see them all.

Event details:
    Registration Check in: Fri May 29th 2pm location to be determined.
    Event: Sat May 30th 10am-4pm
    Late registration: Sat May 30th 10am-11:30
    Lunch: 11:30-3pm
    Raffle: 2pm
    Event will have live DJ throughout the day.

$50 per boat entry fee will include:

1- Event shirt
    1- Meal ticket with special menu
    1- Wristband Entry into Private Bar and eating area.
    1- Boat Eyelet band for private parking area (Beach and Dock)
    5- Raffle tickets for event prizes.

Additional meal tickets and shirts will be available for purchase online and in person at registration. $25 per meal ticket will also include a event wristband. Taxes and gratuities included. Shirts will also be available for $25 all sizes until we sell out.

For anyone wishing to stay at Pirates Cove Resort there will be Cabins and RV spots available to reserve. Contact registration at 760-326-9000 Ext 0 and mention you are with Classic Performance Boating Regatta. These will go fast so I encourage everyone to book ASAP! First come first serve.

Site 1 on peninsula will have after party in evening, which will include Music, fire pit, games cornhole, horseshoes, karaoke and just a great get together to talk boats!

Event registration will be available online Jan 1st 2020 check back in for more details and updates.