Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    She lookin purrrrrrdy...
    Thanks 2MM. The body shop that painted it mixes their own tint of white, really bright!

Latest update, hardware going on the transom and a few other odds and ends on the inside:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Very nice Tim! Clean and defined.
    You hull is a knockout!
    They told me it would float!

Quote Originally Posted by hyperpasta View Post
    Very nice Tim! Clean and defined.
    You hull is a knockout!
    Thanks Art, us old guys have to show 'em we still have game! When are you going to update us on your build, haven't seen anything in a while?
    Last edited by OhHondoGT; 02-02-2016 at 10:30 AM.

Name:  IMG_1519 (002).JPG
Views: 182
Size:  131.6 KB

Turnbuckles installed, just have to finish the water pickup.

Name:  IMG_1514.JPG
Views: 177
Size:  90.3 KB

V Drive cases polished and at Casale to be assembled.
    Last edited by OhHondoGT; 02-02-2016 at 10:28 AM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Name:  410949_10150563817227998_829235833_o.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  55.1 KB
    Trying to attach this pic from Morgans BFF crash at Dayton,think this is you from a previous posting the kid in the green shirt is my son Todd Plate driver of Problem Child.

Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    Thanks Art, us old guys have to show 'em we still have game! When are you going to update us on your build, haven't seen anything in a while?
    Here's a couple of teasers.....they were taken during the mockup stages. I'm still figuring stuff out, some of it has changed while some parts are now finalized. You'd think you could just knock this stuff out, but that ain't so, if you want any type of accuracy. Of course rigging the hull/motor for some spray didn't help the final configuration either.

Name:  034_zpsjsiimnyp.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  68.2 KB

Name:  016_zps326d4ars.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  87.2 KB

Name:  010_zpsnssctvtf.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  53.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by glorydays View Post
    Name:  410949_10150563817227998_829235833_o.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  55.1 KB
    Trying to attach this pic from Morgans BFF crash at Dayton,think this is you from a previous posting the kid in the green shirt is my son Todd Plate driver of Problem Child.
    Hello Mr. Plate. - I did take these pics back in the day, the kid next to Todd in the blue Ford hat is my younger brother. Do you guys still have that Passant flat you ran for a while back in the 90's?

Quote Originally Posted by hyperpasta View Post
    Here's a couple of teasers.....they were taken during the mockup stages. I'm still figuring stuff out, some of it has changed while some parts are now finalized. You'd think you could just knock this stuff out, but that ain't so, if you want any type of accuracy. Of course rigging the hull/motor for some spray didn't help the final configuration either.

Name:  034_zpsjsiimnyp.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  68.2 KB

Name:  016_zps326d4ars.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  87.2 KB

Name:  010_zpsnssctvtf.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  53.5 KB
    Really looks good Art. As I've said before, you do great work! Did you shorten the crankshaft to get rid of the spacer behind the balancer?

Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    Really looks good Art. As I've said before, you do great work! Did you shorten the crankshaft to get rid of the spacer behind the balancer?
    It's a stock crank length snout. The Nicson timing cover almost swallows the aluminum spacer, a tad does protrudes though.

Checkout the top picture and you can see the snout sticking out of the cover with the motor plate.