Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    good to see you back at it, sorry about your pop............keep the pic's coming

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while and thank you all for the kind words! I liked all of Art's steering stuff that he did on his Cole so much that I copied it all - Thanks Art! Here's the new column from Bergeron getting fitted up.
    Name:  IMG_0621.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  53.5 KB

Getting the boat ready for paint now as I'm about as far as I can go on hardware, I'll post up more updates as I have them.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    Sorry I haven't been on here in a while and thank you all for the kind words! I liked all of Art's steering stuff that he did on his Cole so much that I copied it all - Thanks Art! Here's the new column from Bergeron getting fitted up.
    Name:  IMG_0621.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  53.5 KB

Getting the boat ready for paint now as I'm about as far as I can go on hardware, I'll post up more updates as I have them.
    ^^^^ thats a work of "Art"

Looking good, thanks for the pix/updates
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    ^^^^ thats a work of "Art"

Looking good, thanks for the pix/updates
    Good one 2MM! I have to make sure I tell Art to keep his build threads updated so I can keep an eye on what he's doing!

Good one 2MM! I have to make sure I tell Art to keep his build threads updated so I can keep an eye on what he's doing!
    I see you cut the base of the steering column to angle the steering wheel downward a tad. Sweet!
    Looks like your build is coming along nicely! Keep plugging away!
    They told me it would float!

Quote Originally Posted by hyperpasta View Post
    I see you cut the base of the steering column to angle the steering wheel downward a tad. Sweet!
    Looks like your build is coming along nicely! Keep plugging away!
    Hey Art, I actually installed it just the way I got it from Bergeron with the 7 degree angle on it. It might be that the dash in my ole Hondo GT has a different angle which lays it down flatter?

Well folks here she is straight from the body shop last night. I really like the boat being all white, can't decide if I'll put any stripes on it or just throw her numbers back on it and call it good? We'll see.
    Name:  IMG_0663.JPG
Views: 210
Size:  109.2 KBName:  IMG_0664.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  69.6 KBName:  IMG_0665.JPG
Views: 211
Size:  103.5 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    She lookin purrrrrrdy...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Hey Art, I actually installed it just the way I got it from Bergeron with the 7 degree angle on it. It might be that the dash in my ole Hondo GT has a different angle which lays it down flatter?
    Hi Tim,

Mine is uncut for the angle. So mine tips upward a tad. Sort of like driving a Model "A"!
    They told me it would float!

Quote Originally Posted by hyperpasta View Post
    Hi Tim,

Mine is uncut for the angle. So mine tips upward a tad. Sort of like driving a Model "A"!
    Yea I'm sure that Cole will feel just like a Model A!!!