Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I just used DurePox on mine. NEVER AGAIN!!!!
    That baby looks awesome!! Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    I just used DurePox on mine. NEVER AGAIN!!!!
    That baby looks awesome!! Great work.
    Thank you. It seems that everyone who redoes their floors says that same thing at the end - "Never Again!!"

Sorry, not Durepox, that is a speed coat. The junk I used was Duratec. I would flowcoat and cut and buff again. Just not use that crap.

Wow it really looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Wow it really looks great!
    Thank you. Called Dan at Canyon Boats yesterday to order a new rudder, nice guy to talk with.

Great thread! ...love the look of the Hondo GT decks .... looking forward to more pics as you go

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Yesterday (Saturday) in my journeys I made a cool new boating connection, performance engine builder that used to wrench for Lou Osmond/Team SpeedSport TFH (before Famous Amos joined Lou's team). He has a SUPER nice Hondo drag boat runner bottom in his shop that is being set for weekend play for a former drag racer, I will share pics soon...

Please keep showing your progress, very cool project sir...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Thanks for all the responses, glad to hear I'm not boring everyone to death.

V Drive and shaft log mock-up.
    Name:  vdrive.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  115.3 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    Thanks for all the responses, glad to hear I'm not boring everyone to death.

V Drive and shaft log mock-up.
    Name:  vdrive.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  115.3 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

x2 looking great!