Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thats great, Really happy for you

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    Hello everyone sorry I've been gone so long, I relocated to PA for a new job so I had a lot going on for a while. We did get the Hondo to a race in Kentucky a few weeks ago with the KDBA (great group of people) to see how she would do. First pass down the liquid quarter mile for me and the boat in 18 years was a 9.80 @ 104mph with a .006 reaction time - it was awesome! We changed props and made a few other adjustments to end up #2 qualifier in M/E with a 10.01 and a 10.04. At that point I was calling the weekend a success no matter what happened Sunday but damn if we didn't ended up winning the class - unreal! I know my pops was helping us from above to have such good luck the first time out in so long. A few pics from the weekend:
    Attachment 65305
    Outstanding, congrats
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Nice build. I enjoyed reading your thread !

Mod