Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 113
  1. #91
    Todd sold it to a speed shop owner in Michigan.Great to see the workmanship on your Boat are you thinking of taking it to some races?

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydays View Post
    Todd sold it to a speed shop owner in Michigan.Great to see the workmanship on your Boat are you thinking of taking it to some races?
    Thank you for the compliment. We are probably going to run it at a few races for fun just to see if I can remember how to do it. If we make it to Wheatland maybe we'll see you around the Problem Child pit area?

  3. #93
    Hope to see you at a race this year stop in the pits but be careful we might try to put you to work.

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydays View Post
    Hope to see you at a race this year stop in the pits but be careful we might try to put you to work.
    I'll make sure we stop by to say hello and I'll try to make sure we show up when the work is done and it's time to drink beer!
    Tell Todd I said Hi if he remembers me.

  5. #95
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Slave Lake
    Posts
    1
    Beautiful restoration work OhHondoGT!
    are you finished? pics?

  6. #96
    updates?

  7. #97
    Hello all, sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I did get the boat in the water a few times finally, it ran pretty well for being all new and it didn't leak so I was happy. Here's a few picsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	64864Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	64865

  8. #98
    A few more Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	64866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	64867Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	64868 Over the winter I'm adding a vacuum pump to the motor, getting the seats and scoop painted and I need to get a cover made for it.

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by OhHondoGT View Post
    A few more Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	64866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	64867Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	64868 Over the winter I'm adding a vacuum pump to the motor, getting the seats and scoop painted and I need to get a cover made for it.

    Boat came out beautiful, nice job, and congrats on putting together a really nice piece

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Boat came out beautiful, nice job, and congrats on putting together a really nice piece
    Thank you. I've been following your build also, my dad raced back when the Padgett family was still racing so it's great to see that boat coming back to life - keep up the good work, it's a sharp piece!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •