Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 That Got Away

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Something is wrong here.... He still sends texts and compliments so what part of the picture is missing?
    We live 2200 miles apart.

Sent from my Bat Cave

My "one that got away" is the one I'm with now.. Eli, you already know the story.. But, for those of you that don't, Chris and I were broken up for three years since we started dating nine years ago. And I came back, well, it will be five years ago in July.. But I really believe in the whole "if you are meant to be, let them go and they will return".. May not happen in "real life" all the time, and nothing is perfect... But we knew what we needed and what we wanted, and it just worked out... Sometimes it's just waiting it out to get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    My "one that got away" is the one I'm with now.. Eli, you already know the story.. But, for those of you that don't, Chris and I were broken up for three years since we started dating nine years ago. And I came back, well, it will be five years ago in July.. But I really believe in the whole "if you are meant to be, let them go and they will return".. May not happen in "real life" all the time, and nothing is perfect... But we knew what we needed and what we wanted, and it just worked out... Sometimes it's just waiting it out to get what you want.
    Yea I love your story! It's a true love kind.

Sent from my Bat Cave

When I was married back in the late 80's early 90's I invested in a little company called Apple at $21 dollars a share when we divorced in 2000 I had to sell all the stocks because he wanted his share. I never reinvested my half of the sale. My accountant recently told me had we kept the money in the Apple stock I would be a millionaire.

Sent from this purdy mouth

Quote Originally Posted by BrenMoto View Post
    When I was married back in the late 80's early 90's I invested in a little company called Apple at $21 dollars a share when we divorced in 2000 I had to sell all the stocks because he wanted his share. I never reinvested my half of the sale. My accountant recently told me had we kept the money in the Apple stock I would be a millionaire.

Ouch!! That hurt!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by BrenMoto View Post

Wow, I've heard other stories of people not sticking with Apple as well. I think there stock regularly trades 500-600ish/share.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Wow, I've heard other stories of people not sticking with Apple as well. I think there stock regularly trades 500-600ish/share.

CH3NO2
    Salt in your wound anyone lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Salt in your wound anyone lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Yea, I was right, Sorry Bren.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Yea, I was right, Sorry Bren.

CH3NO2