Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Great write up KAP. Glad you had a great time.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Name:  Wet shirt 2.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  73.5 KB

Name:  wetshirt.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  20.0 KB

This is the beginning of the wet T-shirt contest at the Prop Stop.

Prize was $1,500 cash money that's more than most boat racers get for first place...laughing.

You can pick your own cliché's on that one.

Here is one of the boat running you probably won't notice the boat laughing...but I'm Ok with that.
    Name:  Boat running.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  78.8 KB

Kap that's a great shot........of your boat

I know you have more

KAP, great writeup as usual....

Like the picture of you and Mrs. KAP eating the crawfish.....

On a side note Tickfaw 200 has a Facebook page and they have published this review on their page. The page displays the HOTBOAT.COM link and is very nice... mutual self promotion.

If you want to see more photos of the event visit their Facebook page. They are a non-profit group proceeds help the Livingston Parish Water Patrol and law enforcement.

Sidebar: Law enforcement was in full force for the Tickfaw 200. However, they were out and about mainly for safety purposes and to enforce the no wake zones. As opposed to randomly stopping people for nothing. They were very nice and helpful to me. How so you ask? Well they told me about hazards to look out for at certain stops and what to areas to avoid. They went so far as to outline approaches to each stop and how to enter a controlled area [namely what side of the channel marker to enter and what side to make my approach]. Even told me what restaurants are the best and what to look out for near them. Valuable stuff to know if your new to the area.

I wish our water enforcement was that nice .

Lastly, the scenery of the Bayou is beyond description it is breath taking. So glad all of you enjoyed the review and photos. As a performance boater. I like to share the experience with everyone else. Garry Guertin is a person I took with me to LOTO last year and he attended his first Poker Run this year...Desert Storm. I like to think I was the catalyst for that move by him.

Trying to get one person at a time into the performance boating lifestyle. If you get a chance to go to an event do not hesitate... it is sooo worth it.

P.S. Scouter the food was insane. I had never eaten a Crawfish before and Jeff Ford was the master with the boil. Tasty stuff. Plus, one of the best ways to experience the culture of Louisiana is food. IMO it is seafood paradise. Oops forgot the Beignets and coffee and grilled Oysters, sweetest shrimp and fried catfish that is out of this world.
    Last edited by KAP; 05-08-2014 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Added content

Larry Vincent's new paint !Name:  image.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  38.8 KB
    I am thankful the most important key in history was invented. It's not the key to your house, your car, your boat, your safety deposit box, your bike lock or your private community. It's the key to order, sanity, and peace of mind.

Prop stopName:  image.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  151.5 KB
    I am thankful the most important key in history was invented. It's not the key to your house, your car, your boat, your safety deposit box, your bike lock or your private community. It's the key to order, sanity, and peace of mind.

Boz welcome back, haven't seen you in awhile. Thanks for posting!!

I know!!! I been slacking!! Need to change my name to powerboat girl! How does one get that done!?

Quote Originally Posted by Boz101 View Post
    I know!!! I been slacking!! Need to change my name to powerboat girl! How does one get that done!?
    They left me with the keys to the place, consider it done. Powerboat Girl, correct?