Hotboat Merchandise/Hotboat Store

We apologize for the closing of our online store. I am currently re-evaluating this aspect of the business in an effort to come up with a way to provide merchandise to our members at reasonable prices with a method of delivery that will not overburden whomever takes over this business.

As you are aware, Eli was running the store and handling the merchandise in the past and I am very grateful to her to doing this very time consuming and tedious endeavor. Eli graciously offered to help me with the store after the previous operators chose to pursue other opportunities. Thank you again Eli!!

Eli still has some merchandise available, I would recommend sending her a PM or posting your request in this thread. She may have what you’re looking for. Maybe Eli can chime in with her inventory and let us know.

As soon as I come up with a viable solution I will let everyone know. Thank you for your support and I look forward to reopening the store and offering merchandise again soon.

HB

PS: I do still have quite a few Hotboat.com give away shirts, not nearly as nice as the shirts Eli has. But if you run in to me at an event hit me up for a free T shirt. Some sizes may be limited.

You're very welcome Vic!!

The reason I won't be selling the shirts is because I got an amazing job at a new firm and it will be very demanding and I just don't have the time required to sell the shirts.

I mostly have 3xl shirts and hats. If anyone is interested just PM me. It may take me a few days to get back to you and I apologize in advance. But, that darn new job, which I'm ecstatic about, is gonna slow me down a tad for a few months.

Sent from my Bat Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    You're very welcome Vic!!

The reason I won't be selling the shirts is because I got an amazing job at a new firm and it will be very demanding and I just don't have the time required to sell the shirts.

I mostly have 3xl shirts and hats. If anyone is interested just PM me. It may take me a few days to get back to you and I apologize in advance. But, that darn new job, which I'm ecstatic about, is gonna slow me down a tad for a few months.

Sent from my Bat Mobile
    3XL is a little big for me, I'm not that big boned lol

Good luck with the new job!! And thank you again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    3XL is a little big for me, I'm not that big boned lol

Good luck with the new job!! And thank you again!!
    Thank you!!! I'm as nervous as I am excited! Just goes to show if you stalk...err...are persistent you'll get what you want.

You're very welcome!!

Sent from my Bat Mobile