Attention all new users - please read this

Just a quick note to let all newly signed up users know that our registration process has changed a little.

Before you can post or start a new thread, your registration must be approved. Once approved you will receive an email notifying you that your account is now active.

This new step has been put in place to prevent users from signing up multiple accounts.

There may be a bit of a delay as approvals can only be done using a browser. The delay should not exceed one day. If it does, please send an email to: info@hotboat.com and we will get it taken care of.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but I assure you we make approvals as quickly as possible.

Thank you,
    HB

I have to apologize to the new members who are signing up in regard to the delay in approving your registration. I've been a little out of pocket lately and have been late approving these. We're getting at least 5-6 new members a day, so I'll start checking this more often and approving the sign ups sooner.

Again I apologize. Welcome to www.hotboat.com

Please enjoy your stay