Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Millerton Lake this Saturday April 26th

Calling all v-drives! Come and get it while we've got it! No telling how long our water will last this season.
    Some of the local members of the Classic V-Drive Club Of America will be up at Millerton Lake this Saturday morning to celebrate the beginning of our boating season.
    Hook em up and come join us. I think some folks will show up about 10am. I will try to get there closer to 9.
    Ya, the lake is low but there is enough water to play in. I will be using Ramp 5 because there is plenty of parking right there on the ramp. I plan to check out the work I've done since last season, check out the lake and hang out with those that show up for a few hours till it gets too rough.

Look for the maroon chevy pulling the black/silver 67 Belmont. Come on over and introduce yourself.

If I remember, the launch fees are $17 for the boat/tow vehicle and they were manning the post last Saturday.

Any questions, post up or pm me.
    JT
    I dont NO much.
    I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Favorite fortune cookie: Character is who you are when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by JusTrouble View Post
    Calling all v-drives! Come and get it while we've got it! No telling how long our water will last this season.
    Some of the local members of the Classic V-Drive Club Of America will be up at Millerton Lake this Saturday morning to celebrate the beginning of our boating season.
    Hook em up and come join us. I think some folks will show up about 10am. I will try to get there closer to 9.
    Ya, the lake is low but there is enough water to play in. I will be using Ramp 5 because there is plenty of parking right there on the ramp. I plan to check out the work I've done since last season, check out the lake and hang out with those that show up for a few hours till it gets too rough.

Look for the maroon chevy pulling the black/silver 67 Belmont. Come on over and introduce yourself.

If I remember, the launch fees are $17 for the boat/tow vehicle and they were manning the post last Saturday.

Any questions, post up or pm me.
    JT
    I did this trip back in the late 90's with my Dad. Slept on the deck of my boat.

I sure wish I hadnt missed all of those years!
    I dont NO much.

I drove by Millerton once. Looked like a friggin huge lake. But it looked as cold as it was huge Brrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I drove by Millerton once. Looked like a friggin huge lake. But it looked as cold as it was huge Brrrrrrrrr
    It's decent size when it's full. You should bring your boat over sometime. There is a group of guys that like to run their offshore toon type boat's. They make a banzai run to the back and party all day then banzai back to the ramp in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    It's decent size when it's full. You should bring your boat over sometime. There is a group of guys that like to run their offshore toon type boat's. They make a banzai run to the back and party all day then banzai back to the ramp in the evening.
    Right now the water is pretty chilly but in our 100+ degree summers, the water temp is closer to that of a spa
    I dont NO much.

Anyone going?

I am!
    Re-assembled, fueled, fired, packed and ready to go, rain or shine.
    I dont NO much.

Quote Originally Posted by JusTrouble View Post
    I am!
    Re-assembled, fueled, fired, packed and ready to go, rain or shine.
    I'm ready too but I'm not going if it's raining.

Nice to meet you JusTrouble. That was a nice little cruise.Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398548705.956391.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  112.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398548746.961444.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  85.2 KB