Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    He's heading home this weekend. Going to be staying w mom/dad for a little while. But all in all doing a lot better. It may be a little while yet before he's posting.

Quote Originally Posted by BENSE View Post
    He's heading home this weekend. Going to be staying w mom/dad for a little while. But all in all doing a lot better. It may be a little while yet before he's posting.
    Thank you for the update. Please let him know he's still in our thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Spoke to Andrew on the phone yesterday.
    He is hoping to to come home this weekend and then hang out for about a week or 2 and then start back to work a little at a time.
    He sounds great.
    Physically he has no real aches or pains(his stomach is still a little sore).
    According to his Uncle, They are working him real hard at the rehab facility and he is responding well.
    It was great to talk to him and he thanks you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.
    My guess is that we will be hearing from him real soon here on the boards.
    THAT will be a great day!
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sammons View Post
    Spoke to Andrew on the phone yesterday.
    He is hoping to to come home this weekend and then hang out for about a week or 2 and then start back to work a little at a time.
    He sounds great.
    Physically he has no real aches or pains(his stomach is still a little sore).
    According to his Uncle, They are working him real hard at the rehab facility and he is responding well.
    It was great to talk to him and he thanks you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.
    My guess is that we will be hearing from him real soon here on the boards.
    THAT will be a great day!
    Dave
    Thank you! It will be great to hear from him!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Good news.

awsome news....
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

Thank you everyone. Man, I have been feeling really off. Been trying to get back to having my head on right again. Lots of rough times, but I will try my hardest to be better. I really look forward to seeing everyone soon. When I am better, I would like to reply here quite a bit! Much love everyone, Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Thank you everyone. Man, I have been feeling really off. Been trying to get back to having my head on right again. Lots of rough times, but I will try my hardest to be better. I really look forward to seeing everyone soon. When I am better, I would like to reply here quite a bit! Much love everyone, Andrew
    It's great to see you're back!!! Hope you have a speedy FULL recovery sweetie!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    It's great to see you're back!!! Hope you have a speedy FULL recovery sweetie!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Thank you hun. I will definitely be working on that

alright andrew get better..........see ya soon buddy...
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER