Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thank you for the updates Dave.

Hoping Andrew has a speedy 100% recovery.

Sent from my Bat Cave

He's got youth on his side. He's gonna be fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news!!

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Chick
    Awesome news!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news. Thanks for the updates Dave. If anyone would know how important this process of healing/repair goes, it would be you. We'll all keep Andrew in our prayers for a full recovery.

p.s. If they give him enough time dismantling that breath device, I have no doubt he will find a way to improve it's operation and make if faster at the same time.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sammons View Post
    Just got off the phone with Andrew's Uncle Bruce...ALL GOOD NEWS!!!

-The Breathing tube has been pulled and he is breathing on his own
    -He has been able to answer Yes or No questions with a shake or nod of his head and is able to whisper a bit
    -He is alert, but very sore
    -They should be getting him up to walk tomorrow

He was told that he was in a boat racing accident and Bruce said he immediately looked "Pissed Off"(I could almost envision that look!)
    When asked if he was ready to go home he said "not quite yet"
    When the nurse gave him the tester to check his lung capacity, he was more interested in taking it apart than doing the test!(which he did just fine)
    It is hoped that he may be able to come home as soon as sometime this weekend.
    Some of the family is now flying home as of right now and will return on Friday

The family has also asked that it be stated that the cause of the accident was a roller that was hit right at the end of the chute that sent the boat airborne at which time it came down hard on the nose and pearled into the water ripping the deck off(I have been in a Cracker when it does this "Hobby Horse" move and it is not pleasant!).
    There was no "de-lamination" issue as some have claimed/guessed.
    It was a Racing accident plain and simple.

So bottom line is, all signs are looking Good!
    No question all of your heartfelt thoughts and prayers for Andrew and the Medical Team are driving this!
    The family thanks you all for your love and concern.

Can't wait till 6 o'clock tomorrow!!

God is Good!

Dave
    THANK YOU for the updates Dave! We're so happy to hear Andrew is recovering and going to be all right. We continue to send prayers and good thoughts for he and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    So sorry I missed this one... :(

Father God, I'm lifting up my friend/brother Andrew to you for complete restoration. We thank you for his protection and healing thus far, I know that you know and are in control of every star/planet/animal in the universe and I lift Andrew up to you for a complete restoration to health.

Thank you for your protection of all the racers / teams / families that sacrifice much in this sport.

Thank you God for our friend Andrew and the laughs / good times / friendship we have enjoyed from his company.

Please heal our friend, in the name of your son Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for us, Amen...
    Amen!!

So happy to hear this great news about Andrew!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Another Great day!
    -Andrew is awake and eating
    -Nurses got him up and walking
    -He is now talking not whispering!

Still very tired and wants to rest, which is normal.
    It is anticipated that tomorrow will be more of the same, so we will forego tomorrow night's update and do one on Friday Night!(This is a good thing!)

The Family again wants you all to know how much your concern is appreciated.

Dave