Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Havasu Lucas Oil Drag Boat Races May 2-4, 2014

Who will be going?

The Havasu Lucas Oil Drag Boat Races 2014 will make Lake Havasu waters rumble on May 2-4, 2014.

What: Havasu Lucas Oil Drag Boat Races 2014
    Where: Rotary Community Park
    When: May 2-4, 2014 at 9am

The Havasu Lucas Oil Drag Boat Races 2014 are three days of high octane fun on the water! The best drag racing teams from all over the country will be here competing in the Ken Smith Memorial Drag Boat Nationals. The best places to view the races in Lake Havasu City are at Rotary Park (bring a towel, blanket or lawn chair for your comfort) and the island side of London Bridge Beach at the Bridgewater Channel’s southern end (where the drag races start).

If you’re going to view the Havasu Lucas Oil Drag Boat Races 2014 from the water, you can rent a boat mooring along the race course. Costs range from $70 for the day on Friday (includes two general admission tickets, with each additional person just $10 each) to $90 per day on Saturday and Sunday (also includes two general admission tickets, with each additional person just $20 each). Tickets per person for the event are $10 for a day pass on Friday, $20 for a day pass on Saturday or Sunday and $40 for the entire weekend. Teens can get in for $5 less and pre-teens are free with a paid adult.

The ? Is are you going.

We're still here and will be there on Friday. If you make it out MM I am buying the beer.

Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    We're still here and will be there on Friday. If you make it out MM I am buying the beer.
    I'll be there but not until 8. My younger sister is graduating from Law School and my older sister and I get to "hood" her on Friday.

I will look for you when I get there. Are you still at the Nautical?

Sent from my Bat Cave

We're at the Nautical (FCC) until the 2nd and then we go to our condo in Bullhead until the 5th and then back home.

We'll be there I think lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be there, I'm driving something too

Looking forward to it. Will be there sometime Friday. Seems like I just left, wish I could have just stayed all week.

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    We will be there, I'm driving something too
    You'll be racing?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by ocphotographics View Post
    Looking forward to it. Will be there sometime Friday. Seems like I just left, wish I could have just stayed all week.
    I know what you mean but my liver can't handle it.

Sent from my Bat Cave