Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good morning everyone..........It's make some noise Saturday

Good morning everyone......the drags are on and hopefully the wind will be our friend today!!

Hope to see you all down at the races

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Pretty windy here in nor cal now. Oh and good mornin'.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Good mornin yall...

We are supposed to have a high temp of 75 today, I'll take that... Today is the craft beer festival downtown, in arguably the BEER capitol of the U.S.A.... I may just have to go and see if there is a cider that I like... For those that aren't aware, St Louis was built on beer by the Germans, Italians, Polish and many other beer drinking Catholic immigrants...

http://stlmicrofest.org/
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Good mornin yall...

We are supposed to have a high temp of 75 today, I'll take that... Today is the craft beer festival downtown, in arguably the BEER capitol of the U.S.A.... I may just have to go and see if there is a cider that I like... For those that aren't aware, St Louis was built on beer by the Germans, Italians, Polish and many other beer drinking Catholic immigrants...

http://stlmicrofest.org/
    Going to be 102 here in Havasu this afternoon.......feels like 90 with the humidity at 7% though

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Going to be 102 here in Havasu this afternoon.......feels like 90 with the humidity at 7% though
    "but it's a dry heat"
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Good morning! Heading to the drags!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Good morning! Heading to the drags!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    :( wish I was there...

morning all and start your engines..........

Good morning everyone. Wish I was there but instead makin the $$$ at Paramount Studios today.
    Have fun

Sent from this purdy mouth

Quote Originally Posted by BrenMoto View Post
    Good morning everyone. Wish I was there but instead makin the $$$ at Paramount Studios today.
    Have fun

Sent from this purdy mouth
    They must be filming "the hottest chicks in the U.S.A." at Paramount Studios today...