Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good morning everyone.........TGIF

Good morning everyone.................The fast and loud boats are in town and let's all hope the wind is our friend this weekend, let the speed begin

Name:  TF HYDRO FRONT.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  62.1 KB

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Mornin. The weekend is almost here!

Good morning!
    Today is going to be one heck of a day for my mother. The last of her three daughters is graduating from Law School.
    My older sister and I get to hood the "baby" together. To say the three of us are close is an understatement, so I'm thrilled that we will all be standing there together. I just hope I can keep it together long enough to get my perfect picture pose and of course a selfie I couldn't be more proud of her.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Good morning
    Eli, congrats on your sisters accomplishment! Your mom has to be the most joyous person in the world today having seen 3 daughters graduate with law degrees.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Good morning
    Eli, congrats on your sisters accomplishment! Your mom has to be the most joyous person in the world today having seen 3 daughters graduate with law degrees.

CH3NO2
    I second the thought

Things were a little different in my family................My mom was happy that I finally got my GED after 20 years out of school

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    GOOOd mOOrrNIIN yallll...

Happy Friday...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Good morning

CH3NO2
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I second the thought

Things were a little different in my family................My mom was happy that I finally got my GED after 20 years out of school
    She is thrilled. Most people don't know how hard my mother worked to keep us from becoming a statistic. Single mom, no financial support from anyone and three young girls. Now, she gets to exhale knowing she's done an amazing job raising all of us. I don't think she's going to keep it together today

Sent from my Bat Cave

morning all and congrats to your sister Eli may she be an honest lawyer, hard working like you and yes your Mom should be proud............

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    morning all and congrats to your sister Eli may she be an honest lawyer, hard working like you and yes your Mom should be proud............
    Thank you! She's going to be a fantastic addition to the bar.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Good morning everyone.................The fast and loud boats are in town and let's all hope the wind is our friend this weekend, let the speed begin

Name:  TF HYDRO FRONT.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  62.1 KB
    Cool pic

Sent from this purdy mouth