Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Too soon Hotboat

You locked too soon.:(

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

All lock downs are too early. If he didn't that along with deleting threads and posts, what other function does he have here? Share Fireball recipes?

GN7 I'm guessing if you lived by the saying "if you have nothing good to say, say nothing" we wouldn't hear much out of you.

Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I grow up, I don't want to be like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    GN7 I'm guessing if you lived by the saying "if you have nothing good to say, say nothing" we wouldn't hear much out of you.

Just saying
    Not at all. Reading comprehension problem with you as well.

More like "If you don't know WTF you're talking about, its probably best if you SFU." There is a HUGE difference.
    Again, maintaining the posts weren't there, and using Ziggy being online at 10:00 as proof???
    If I don't give a shit, whats gained by the denial?

I see from my avatar that there are more keys to this train wreck than you are willing to acknowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post

More like "If you don't know WTF you're talking about, its probably best if you SFU." There is a HUGE difference.
    Again, maintaining the posts weren't there, and using Ziggy being online at 10:00 as proof???

I see from my avatar that there are more keys to this train wreck than you are willing to acknowledge.
    Refer to post #4

And just in case you don't know how you are, here are a few clues; self-important, pontifical, overbearing, imperious, arrogant, haughty, condescending, disdainful. I'm sure I missed a few.

So I'll just go with pompous to cover all the bases.

Damn I forgot the smiley face

I've learned over time that there are some people in this world that really do thrive on being confrontational. As if they enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post

So what did these posts say Bob? They're not there. There's no deleted posts. You wouldn't believe that if you were sitting behind me looking at my screen. Stainless made a comment but has not been here all day. So can you at least let us know what they said?