Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Office Pet Peeves

If you work in an office what are yours?

My number one is people that print stuff and leave it on the copy machine, sometimes never picking it up. WTF, why did you print it in the first place?

I have others too, lol.
    CH3NO2

My are generally issues with bathroom etiquette. No I don't want to talk to you in there!

If you take the last cup of coffee out of the pot, make another pot! I don't want to stand there waiting for coffee. If I have coffee in my hand already, I can function enough to make the next pot. We're bankers, it's going to be drankin by the end of the day!

People walking in my office when I'm on the phone. There's a reason my door is closed. I can see you dancing in front of my window so if I point to my headset, chances are I'm talking to somebody.

I guess I'll leave it at that for now.
    Last edited by ChumpChange; 08-16-2013 at 09:05 AM.

People saying goodbye really loud when I'm walking out of the office. No I'm not going home, I'm going on an appointment.

Now I can't stop!

People commenting on the papers on my desk. I know where everything is at and it's none of your business. I have a conference room if I want to talk to somebody. This office is for working!

Clipping nails at the desk!!! This just irks the shit out of me!
    When I am on the phone and people just wait around my desk waiting to be acknowledged.
    Employees whom cant make a decision for the life of them and relay on an answer from me for the simplest tasks...

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    My are generally issues with bathroom etiquette. No I don't want to talk to you in there!

If you take the last cup of coffee out of the pot, make another pot! I don't want to stand there waiting for coffee. If I have coffee in my hand already, I can function enough to make the next pot. We're bankers, it's going to be drankin by the end of the day!

People walking in my office when I'm on the phone. There's a reason my door is closed. I can see you dancing in front of my window so if I point to my headset, chances are I'm talking to somebody.

I guess I'll leave it at that for now.
    Wow you still have a coffee maker!!! That is old school Kuerig's are the new coffee machine. Make your own sucka!!! LOL Are you hiring yet? Still looking for a job

email, I dont care about what color the owner wants his widget. Be courteous enough to send it to those that need to know, not # AZ Branch. I get no less than 50 a day and maybe 10 concern me.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    People saying goodbye really loud when I'm walking out of the office. No I'm not going home, I'm going on an appointment.
    LOL! That is funny. When I was doing outside sales this was one of my pet peeves. They are just jealous is all. GOODBYE VERY LOUD!!!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    email, I dont care about what color the owner wants his widget. Be courteous enough to send it to those that need to know, not # AZ Branch. I get no less than 50 a day and maybe 10 concern me.
    Wow you totally lost me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Clipping nails at the desk!!! This just irks the shit out of me!
    We had a person that would do that all the way across the office. It's amazing how far that clipping sound travels! Nasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Wow you still have a coffee maker!!! That is old school Kuerig's are the new coffee machine. Make your own sucka!!! LOL Are you hiring yet? Still looking for a job
    If you saw the size of my......cup.....those Kuerig's would do nothing for me. We have industrial coffee makers here. Three burners to make sure there is plenty of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    The "Reply All"! I hate those people!