Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Eurotrip!

Eurotrip!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I hope everyone enjoyed following along on my journey. After 3 weeks it's good to be home. It was a trip of a lifetime and I am glad I was able to do it with my grandma!
    RR, this has been one of the most enjoyable threads I've seen. I too am glad you were able to do it with your Grandmother. 21 days is a long time away that far from home, now that your back home cherish the memories.

PS, thanks for being diligent to post pics every chance you had.

CH3NO2
    Last edited by Stainless; 05-23-2014 at 02:00 PM.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    It was 10.5 hrs to London on a red eye. We flew united and wasn't impressed. Economy was so cramped. What was good was the on demand tv on the back of ever seat.

On the way back we flew 11.5hrs from frankfurt on Lufthansa. That was a good flight. So much more room and better service on Lufthansa. Food was also better and gave wine during drink service.
    Also had on demand tv on every seat so I was able to watch 3 movies.

Jet lag not too bad for me as I make myself stay up to get back on track.
    Brian,

As we discussed before you left this is a trip that you will remember for the rest of your life.......how awesome for you to do this with someone who not only appreciated the trip so much but who was also able to share with you their own history and experiences that you will share with your own grandchildren (yes it WILL happen) some day in the distant future.....thanks so much for bringing us along with you on the trip

One quick trick on avoiding "Jet-Lag" from a seasoned international traveler..........the minute they close the door to the plane set your watch to the timezone you are traveling to and FORCE YOURSELF TO GO TO SLEEP AT YOUR NORMAL BEDTIME.....if you do this you will never experience jet lag.......sometimes it's difficult to sleep/stay awake but if you will force yourself to do this you will acclimate yourself to your new timezone easily within 24 hours. It never ceased to amaze me how many people would try and travel half way around the world and leave their watch (brain) on the time at home....no wonder they are feeling the effects of travel for days and days......trust me I know if what I speak on this one

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611