Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just one more

Just one more

I figure if I stop drinking cold turkey after DS, my liver might crash. Nursing one (or 2ish) to come down slowly is probably the wise choice. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Music to my Ears View Post
    I figure if I stop drinking cold turkey after DS, my liver might crash. Nursing one (or 2ish) to come down slowly is probably the wise choice. Anyone else?
    Good call. I know quitting caffiene cold turkey provides monster headaches. Good to wean off it......

I'll admit I just had a beer. But just one. Going to be a rough week with the drags next weekend and trying to detox from DS

Honestly I was pretty good this weekend. Couple of characters did their best Friday night to get me Firebombed, but it kind of backfired because I weathered through it.

The Vodka/Monster last night was a bad idea though. I was wide awake at 5am

I sobered up last night and was a recovered champ this morning. But, the rest of the weekend, I woke up with alcohol for breakfast. Lol

Vic, did you really try to switch to my drink? Why do you think I sleep 3 hours a night lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I sobered up last night and was a recovered champ this morning. But, the rest of the weekend, I woke up with alcohol for breakfast. Lol

Vic, did you really try to switch to my drink? Why do you think I sleep 3 hours a night lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I'm pretty sure I ran a mile at 5am according to my heart rate, wow LOL

I don't do Vodka/Monster's anymore. The upper downer thing trips me out!

I just started doing them. If I can manage it and timing, it might work out LOL

I start out getting more energy...until the 4th or 5th one where the alcohol takes over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I just started doing them. If I can manage it and timing, it might work out LOL
    Probably didn't have the same bartender as me bc my vodka to monster ratio was 1:1 😱😱😱

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm definitely feeling the withdrawals right now!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sounds like everyone is getting old haha